Tariq Nasheed vs Fresh n Fit n Tommy

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Myron is a moron. He loves false equivalency, and doesn't know anything about actual history.

Tariq if nothing else has studied his history and knows it very well. He can comment on current events as they happen. The problem is there are three buffoons talking to him.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Yet they have ample listeners.

We've reached the era of stupid fukking black debate bros who have jack shyt to say.

:skip:

The frustrating part is the people gonna have their panties in a bunch because we don't wanna watch people argue about bullshyt for three hours. I take back what I said about folks who watch reality TV/dating show shyt. Cause this is just the absolute bottom

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Having that info recall talent can help an average debater. That’s where Tariq and Umar are so good. Even when wrong they can pull some horseshyt out of their ass and buy themselves time. Or simply pivot away from a problem in their logic by throwing up smoke screens
It's called research nikkas ain't coming off the top of their heads there's tons of fukkery clips of Myron floating around.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
All the right wingers are saying Tariq is a paid leftist shill funded by Jewish folks.

But the useful idiot coli Democrat shills told me that Tariq is a paid right wing shill.:jbhmm:
Because they only know tariq's content through him talking about black people. They dont know his other shyt.

It is weird how people ignore Myron used to be a literal Federal agent. Going from that to being a clown red pill buffoon is an odd career choice

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The frustrating part is the people gonna have their panties in a bunch because we don't wanna watch people argue about bullshyt for three hours. I take back what I said about folks who watch reality TV/dating show shyt. Cause this is just the absolute bottom
If you got 3 hrs to listen to shyt like this then your time isn't worth shyt. And this is why we program people in society to work all their lives. A lot of fools are worker bees in the colony by their nature. If their employer don't take up their time they have no value or use for it. A small percentage are autonomous self driven, self motivated. Even fewer are leaders. These content creators take up the time of the masses the worker bees the same way their employers do. If they not working to pay bills they are being pacified by "entertainment"

All this talking head internet shyt is probably more brain numbing that watching some fictional film in the end. Pointless noise tinged with propaganda

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
the laughable part is nikkas like you are always in these threads just to feign like your disinterested

dodo bird negros dont even take a break just to play it off :mjlol:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Can the normal black man go to their bank and borrow 70k-100k or more money to start up a business?

The Myron dude said there's nothing holding back black people.

Captial, can black people access Captial?/Land?

That just 1 sector/reason why black folks can't get ahead.

He needs to understand that sector.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
the laughable part is nikkas like you are always in these threads just to feign like your disinterested

dodo bird negros dont even take a break just to play it off :mjlol:
“Tariq is a grifter. He’s incredibly dumb. His followers are sheep. I’m gonna post in every single thread about him rather than just ignore him and give him more attention.”

:mjlol: