Tariq Nasheed vs Fresh n Fit n Tommy

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
All these immigrants, nikkas who grew up in Non white communities are the same lol. From my travels that is one thing that made me being appreciate even more being American and growing up around black people. Not once in my fukking life was I ever confused about who I am and what society thinks of me. Sooooooo many folks get their wake up call in their fukking 20s and then exist in a state of confusion where some become super militant parodies of what they think "blackness" is, or they double down on c00ning and enter full slave mode.
Did Tariq bring up how Not Like Us is about nikkas like Myron and Sneako?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
the laughable part is nikkas like you are always in these threads just to feign like your disinterested

dodo bird negros dont even take a break just to play it off :mjlol:

Hop off his dikk breh, you not his woman

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
“Tariq is a grifter. He’s incredibly dumb. His followers are sheep. I’m gonna post in every single thread about him rather than just ignore him and give him more attention.”

:mjlol:

He is a grifter, he is dumb, and followers are fukking retarded :mjlol:and i'm not giving him any attention cause I don't click on shyt, I just like bugging his groupies cause it's funny.

Address me directly you white washed fakkit, or don't at all :umad:for once in your life, man tf up

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
He is a grifter, he is dumb, and followers are fukking retarded :mjlol:and i'm not giving him any attention cause I don't click on shyt, I just like bugging his groupies cause it's funny.

Address me directly you white washed fakkit, or don't at all :umad:for once in your life, man tf up
Don't you got a fukkin lawn to go cut :what:

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Don't you got a fukkin lawn to go cut :what:

my Brother in christ, cutting grass in 2024 takes all of five fukking minutes :mjlol:the real question is why that fairy ass nikka be acting like I can reach across the internet and choke him out with his scary ass.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Because they only know tariq's content through him talking about black people. They dont know his other shyt.

It is weird how people ignore Myron used to be a literal Federal agent. Going from that to being a clown red pill buffoon is an odd career choice

Wasn’t he doing border patrol or something? Its not like he was in the FBl…

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Tariq started stumbling and stammering when they brought up the Jews. :mjgrin:

If you wanna know where all that “right-wing” money that Tariq is getting is coming from, those are all Zionists.

Jews own many slave plantations and had slaves, also built slave ships

Belle Chase.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Hop off his dikk breh, you not his woman
you nikkas move like ex-girlfriends who leave their panties at the crib, just so they have an excuse to come over :mjlol:

how stupid is it to be a tariq "detractor", yet find yourself always in the same spaces as his supporters

bunch of culturally clueless negros who based their whole identity on blanket blackness and mad they got it wrong:mjlol:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Tariq started stumbling and stammering when they brought up the Jews. :mjgrin:

If you wanna know where all that “right-wing” money that Tariq is getting is coming from, those are all Zionists.
He was pretty clear about his stance on the Jews and their white supremacists who stay on code with non-Jewish white supremacists when it comes to anti-Black racism.

The right wing tethers in the video claim Tariq gets his money from the left wing Zionists.
Which one, if there even is one, is it, friend?:sas1:

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
you nikkas move like ex-girlfriends who leave their panties at the crib, just so they have an excuse to come over :mjlol:

how stupid is it to be a tariq "detractor", yet find yourself always in the same spaces as his supporters

bunch of culturally clueless negros who based their whole identity on blanket blackness and mad they got it wrong:mjlol:

:russell:I don't care what you have to say, you can be told shyt is sugar just to belong to something.