Tariq Nasheed vs Fresh n Fit n Tommy

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
the coli literally created a whole opposite image of Tariq. And the funny thing is the people that hate-watch Tariq the most never post when he's going at cacs and c00ns, they just get in their feelings about the word "tether".
FBA c00ns don’t like being called c00ns. So it’s safe to say that tethers are not fond of being called tethers, friend.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
yeah the people they are talking to aren't well versed enough to fact check them. Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor are idiots but Tariq's energy was different with them. People like Jason Black and Prof. Black Truth are better "debaters" when it comes to facts but because they are faceless nikkas you can just write them off as weirdos who don't matter.

Yeah Tariq should have had Greg Marcel Dixon in there with him to debunk those racist clowns.

Say what you want about that dude but he is knowledgable enough to debate on these issues.

Tariq is not.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Their political views are probably not that different. It’s just that Myron is not FBA.
They are two of the same idiots.

Both know white supremacy is real.

Both run from it for specific groups.

Both acknowledge America loves exceptionalization at its root which is how both benefit but Myron makes money c00nin while Tariq c00ns and does the victim thing with zero true work to end white supremacy.

Two fukking clowns

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
That whole live was hilarious. :laff:

Why do the same old “Tariq is a grifter” posters always appear in his threads? I don’t listen to Drake, Kendrick or J Cole and I’ve NEVER made a post in any thread about their music since I simply don’t care. :jbhmm: