Tariq Nasheed vs Fresh n Fit n Tommy

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
yeah the people they are talking to aren't well versed enough to fact check them. Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor are idiots but Tariq's energy was different with them. People like Jason Black and Prof. Black Truth are better "debaters" when it comes to facts but because they are faceless nikkas you can just write them off as weirdos who don't matter.
Facts.

Jason Black is a problem in a debate setting. He lets nothing slide

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Facts.

Jason Black is a problem in a debate setting. He lets nothing slide

exactly. Jason is a lame and it's amplified when he tries to be "cool" like Tariq, but when it comes to discussing Facts and information dude is solid. But debating these nikkas is a waste of time especially when all other groups are mobbing up and preparing for the next 100 years.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:wow: First 5 mins and already having Myron go through identity crisis

America lied to him. He thought he was black or had right to comment only to be told by the FBA ‘naaah bruh’

All these immigrants, nikkas who grew up in Non white communities are the same lol. From my travels that is one thing that made me being appreciate even more being American and growing up around black people. Not once in my fukking life was I ever confused about who I am and what society thinks of me. Sooooooo many folks get their wake up call in their fukking 20s and then exist in a state of confusion where some become super militant parodies of what they think "blackness" is, or they double down on c00ning and enter full slave mode.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Myron, Tariq, Tommy....the official 2024 National Bozo Convention
edit: i heard "Sneako" was in there too

8qoeku.gif

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
They failed at artiticulating the difference between white supremacy and jew supremacy . Pushing the whole we need to stop the Jews narrative but failed to show that energy when jews were attacking Kanye, Nick Cannon ect..

Like it’ll make a difference you’ll still be a bum