Tariq Nasheed vs Fresh n Fit n Tommy

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I was listening to this this morning. Tariq was ragdolling these dudes to the point where Tommy was siding with Tariq and getting mad that these dudes had trash arguments.

Sneako and Myron only repeat surface level white supremacist meme bullshyt. It was all just goofy ass "blacks are lazy...what about the jews?" bullshyt.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
All the right wingers are saying Tariq is a paid leftist shill funded by Jewish folks.

But the useful idiot coli Democrat shills told me that Tariq is a paid right wing shill.:jbhmm:
the coli literally created a whole opposite image of Tariq. And the funny thing is the people that hate-watch Tariq the most never post when he's going at cacs and c00ns, they just get in their feelings about the word "tether".

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
the coli literally created a whole opposite image of Tariq. And the funny thing is the people that hate-watch Tariq the most never post when he's going at cacs and c00ns, they just get in their feelings about the word "tether".
Bruh it's not thecoli. It's the obnoxious terminally online Democrat shills who's ethnicity is clearly Democrat. Most sensible people think that Tariq is a black Jon Stewart at best :mjlol:

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah, they can't tell Tariq shyt about being an FBA.

The sad truth though is all of them benefit from this financially because they'll all get clicks.

Look how they ended that all on respect because they know they'll collab again in the future.

Unless you got time to kill, that was basically a 2 hour circular conversation. I hope you spent your time building something else for yourself.

Last edited:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I read your post wrong

You mean he’s talking about the Indian mix?
I think he’s repeating the idea that some black people in America are indigenous to the land and were not brought from Africa.

If he’s saying it like some black people have actual native ancestry then that’s different.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Yeah, they can't tell Tariq shyt about being an FBA.

The sad truth though is all of them benefit from this financially because they'll all get clicks.

Look how they ended that all on respect because they know they'll collab again in the future.

Unless you got time to kill, that was basically a 2 hour circular conversation. I hope you spent your time building something else for yourself.

shyt is literally pro wrestling

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I was listening to this this morning. Tariq was ragdolling these dudes to the point where Tommy was siding with Tariq and getting mad that these dudes had trash arguments.

Sneako and Myron only repeat surface level white supremacist meme bullshyt. It was all just goofy ass "blacks are lazy...what about the jews?" bullshyt.
:mjlol:Crispy had no choice but to side with the Honorable Tariq Nasheed, friends