Tariq Nasheed vs Fresh n Fit n Tommy

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
With that said the democrats and others know who he is. They paying attention.

Question: Are you for reparations for FBA?
Yes and Democrats don't care about this dude. What did he do to get there attention???
Why would they take him seriously???
Like I said the real reparations organizations are doing the real work.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There isn't any need for Black people to differentiate between white jews and other whites. All are enemies to Black people. White people are the ones who have to worry about those distinctions.

There is a need for FBA , in our current state, to differentiate who is FBA and who isn't.
:jbhmm:I dont see any problem with that in the tyla thread you had poster going in on how a black americans are dumb:mjpls: for believe in flat blackness now in this thread you have posters supporting flat blackness:mindblown:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
There isn't any need for Black people to differentiate between white jews and other whites.

there is and people do it all the time including tariq himself.

because attacking one group will get you/him shut-down and the other will not.

All are enemies to Black people. White people are the ones who have to worry about those distinctions

all non-whites are enemies but we make distinctions all of the time.

including tariq himself.

There is a need for FBA , in our current state, to differentiate who is FBA and who isn't.

not arbitrary at all.

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
Just the kind of entertaining fukkery I needed to unwind and fall asleep to tonight after a fukked up couple of days :ehh:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
@No Sleep claiming the DNC knows the puppet master Tariq. Can't even make this shyt up.:russ:
You trying to get some extra daps I see lol. You gave me a reply and a mention. :skip:

Simone Sanders has said the man name. The Kamala Harris twitter account was at one time retweeting the man.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Tariq brags about it. Your king is fraudulent and in six years still hasn't showed y'all his plan for reparations. Real reparations organizations are doing the real work while he's busy charging y'all $50k for Hidden Colors Reparations Live part deux with zero ppl that can move legislation forward. How is a 55 year old man with ZERO political allies that plays with puppets going to lead y'all to reparations??? :gucci:
how do you know what tariq brags about

your a tariq detractor and hes my "king" but you probably know who tariqs dentist is:russ:

you nikkas are not going to sit here and weaponize hate watching. That shyt is bytch made behavior

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
jurassic world : dinosaur supremacy

dr. malcolm: "t-rex will get you in the streets". "raptor will get you in and outside". "-saurus in the water".

dr. tariq: i just say dinosaurs. they are all the supremacy.

which is of more use?

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
there is and people do it all the time including tariq himself.

because attacking one group will get you/him shut-down and the other will not.

all non-whites are enemies but we make distinctions all of the time.

including tariq himself.

not arbitrary at all.
Brother you asked a question and I answered it because I thought you were genuinely asking. I didn’t do it to get into a back and forth about Tariq.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
tariq said jews are white and that there is no need to split ethnicities.

meanwhile his central tenet is itself splitting brehdom into FBA vs non-FBA.

is splitting allowed or not?

:hubie:
Reparations claims and an example like Tory Lanez winning that prestigious music industry award as a Jamaican Canadian and when he allegedly shot Meg Tha Stallion he was considered a Black American Nikka.

Unfortunately the Black Disapora isn’t on code like the different ethnicities of white supremacy, friend. :francis: