tariq nasheed upset that his biracial wife is being called biracial

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Tariq doesn't differentiate though. You see him casting shade on Black folk of Caribbean descent even if they didn't grow up on the islands themselves, even when they living the same Black experience here in the USA in many respects.

He was calling out Roland Martin for having one set of great-grandparents who immigrated from Haiti and claimed that was the reason Roland wasn't down with Tariq's movement. :mjlol:

It’s Tariq he say a lot of crazy shyt at times

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
So Tariq and his Stans say that his mulatto wife is "black" and a part of us because white supremacy said so, but these same people have been disparaging our african and carribean brothers and eagerly separating ourselves from them.

Interesting

:francis:

:unimpressed:
she is black, if you are ADOS, know the history of ADOS, and know the structure of this country she is especially being someone who identifies as such.

Unless Peanut is proven to not be ADOS, she has every right to claim black given her lineage. People may have all the gripes with Tariq they want But using the "biracial" point is dumb as fukk. Given if were under the assumption she is of a ADOS father, which she likely is, she has more right to black american history, culture than NOnados do

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
It’s circumstantial, because. 3rd generation Jamaican is closer to you than a biracial person not born into an African American community raised by a white mom.

That doesnt erase the lineage a biracial person has. shyt in America we got nonblacks that can be more closer to ADOS people than some ADOS people(suburban), and nonados ones

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she is black, if you are ADOS, know the history of ADOS, and know the structure of this country she is especially being someone who identifies as such.

Unless Peanut is proven to not be ADOS, she has every right to claim black given her lineage. People may have all the gripes with Tariq they want But using the "biracial" point is dumb as fukk. Given if were under the assumption she is of a ADOS father, which she likely is, she has more right to black american history, culture than NOnados do

So someone like Nipsey doesn't have more rights to black American history than someone who was raised by a white person? nikka please...

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like the light skinned/almost passing lady had some issues she was trying to project onto Tariq
and you know this site didnt really listen to the video, because she wasnt making sense AT ALL. Tariq made more sense than her.

Her logic of how they were trojan horses is full of shyt. if you know ADOS history some of our heroes, innovators were biracial. This chick just reciting what she heard from LSA, or some smart dumb concious nikka who dont know shyt.
So someone like Nipsey doesn't have more rights to black American history than someone who was raised by a white person? nikka please...
Nipsey is half ADOS(Mom) you moron:what:. he has just as much of a right to it as a Biracial person or monoracial/monoethical one.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and you know this site didnt really listen to the video, because she wasnt making sense AT ALL. Tariq made more sense than her.

Her logic of how they were trojan horses is full of shyt. if you know ADOS history some of our heroes, innovators were biracial. This chick just reciting what she heard from LSA, or some smart dumb concious nikka who dont know shyt.

Nipsey is half ADOS(Mom) you moron:what:. he has just as much of a right to it as a Biracial person or monoracial/monoethical one.

What about Stokely Carmichael? People with one white parent are more black American than he is? How about Shirley Chisholm, or Harry Belafonte? I can keep naming. I think you get my point now....

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I have learned to stay out of most of @Tariq Nasheed threads on here because its too polarizing and I am a fan of his work but I call out the BS I disagree with as well. But I must say that lady did some masterful trolling, especially at the end asking him the question about being so "pro black" and how hard thanksgivings must be to sit across from white woman that is his family....:picard:

Just the look on her face, when he was answering that question says it all, don't really see him flustered like that often. She knew was she was doing and even about the feet question, the same thing...

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Wait a damn minute this dude a swirler :laff:

I don’t follow him like that but I do know I see threads of him shytting on brothers & sisters for going interracial.

I need a pic lol

Gotta admit, compared to Umar, Tariq damn near never goes HAM on interracial dating and IR marriage. Now I see why:patrice: