tariq nasheed upset that his biracial wife is being called biracial

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Yep there have been plenty pro black bi racial people that have been more beneficial for the black race than people who are ‘ fully black’

Yeah and the thing about it is that most African-Americans are 20 - 30% of European descent so using a genetic purity test is dead in the water. There's people with two Black parents with similar European ancestry as Peanut so its a moot point. Looking like us is just small part of the equation, the next is "do you think like us?"

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You could have a White grandma with White supremacy being true. I don't see the outrage...in fact it makes him more of a rider IMO because he's not letting his affiliation/connection to Peanut's mom determine what he does and does not talk about.
White supremacy being true or not is not the issue. This dude made a movie called “The Triumph of Melanin” and procreated with a mulatto chick and has her white mom living in the house. :mjlol:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Yeah and the thing about it is that most African-Americans are 20 - 30% of European descent so using a genetic purity test is dead in the water. There's people with two Black parents with similar European ancestry as Peanut so its a moot point. Looking like us is just small part of the equation, the next is "do you think like us?"

Most AA's/asos are 10-30% white
That's 70-85%black

Most biracials are 60 -69% white, that a huge difference.

Peanut is majority white biracial, if most AA's are 10-30% white, and they have a kid with a white person that "biracial" child will be majority white with about 45 african dna

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I guess Michelle Obama is married to a White man since Barack Obama is half White

ObamaWedding.jpg

usa-politics-barack-obama-and-his-mother-childhood-photo.jpg
Its funny cuz Obama is the master at pandering to both races. Hes the ultimate oreo

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Most AA's/asos are 10-30% white
That's 70-85%black

Most biracials are 60 -69% white, that a huge difference.

Peanut is majority white biracial, if most AA's are 10-30% white, and they have a kid with a white person that "biracial" child will be majority white with about 45 african dna

iu

So, black people with two black parents are almost as "black" as a person with a full on white parent?

They I'm at most only 10% more "black" then a person who mother looks like WWF Debra.

lp6v0v.png

Mind you, I stop messing with Tariq and still think this conversation is out of bounds.

But, we speaking in general about the dynamics of biracial ppl.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
iu

So, black people with two black parents are almost as "black" as a person with a full on white parent?

They I'm at most only 10% more "black" then a person who mother looks like WWF Debra.

lp6v0v.png

Mind you, I stop messing with Tariq and still think this conversation is out of bounds.

But, we speaking in general about the dynamics of biracial ppl.
Debra was one fine piece of PAWGmeat. :ohlawd:

Debra-Wrestlemania-xv-former-wwe-diva-debra-32320072-284-374.gif

Last edited: