tariq nasheed upset that his biracial wife is being called biracial

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Tariq is a c00n

This man has to say mixed people are black to justify him listing after a woman that is half cac

This man gave his children white grandparents
for the vast majority of American history mixed people were accepted as black if they chose to identify as black. To be honest people calling themselves "biracial" is some newer shyt.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I guess Michelle Obama is married to a White man since Barack Obama is half White

ObamaWedding.jpg

usa-politics-barack-obama-and-his-mother-childhood-photo.jpg

He ain't #ADOS, call him what you want:hubie:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
This is the locker rooms father figure since their dads weren't there for em.

They love this hypocrite...maybe because he's a reflection of themselves. Ouch.
Imagine his conversations with his kids when they learn about Melanoid Nation, Foundational Black Americans, MoorUs and all that stuff while he’s got their white grandma living in the next room.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
That don’t even make sense your black cause your African:mjlol:Dna not cause you in the America’s wtf.

What makes you #ADOS is actually being a "descendant of American slavery" which Obama is not.......like I said, call him what you want.

Being ADOS is not a black purity contest but it having historical ties and culture to a particular land which is what we have.

I can be black, doesn't mean I'm south African.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Imagine his conversations with his kids when they learn about Melanoid Nation, Foundational Black Americans, MoorUs and all that stuff while he’s got their white grandma living in the next room.

You could have a White grandma with White supremacy being true. I don't see the outrage...in fact it makes him more of a rider IMO because he's not letting his affiliation/connection to Peanut's mom determine what he does and does not talk about.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
What makes you #ADOS is actually being a "descendant of American slavery" which Obama is not.......like I said, call him what you want.

Being ADOS is not a black purity contest but it having historical ties and culture to a particular land which is what we have

Yes but you said you can call him what you want implying he wasn’t black, which he is as well as white of course.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
You could have a White grandma with White supremacy being true. I don't see the outrage...in fact it makes him more of a rider IMO because he's not letting his affiliation/connection to Peanut's mom determine what he does and does not talk about.

Yep there have been plenty pro black bi racial people that have been more beneficial for the black race than people who are ‘ fully black’