tariq nasheed upset that his biracial wife is being called biracial

Budda

Superstar
Daps
That doesnt erase the lineage a biracial person has. shyt in America we got nonblacks that can be more closer to ADOS people than some ADOS people(suburban), and nonados ones

Oh you one of them dudes who allow you’re Mexican friend to say nikka cause he grew up in the same hood as you, ain’t you.:mjpls:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Oh you one of them dudes who allow you’re Mexican friend to say nikka cause he grew up in the same hood as you, ain’t you.:mjpls:
No, altho i dont care who uses it unless its towards me. Im just using the same rationale your using. If this is about circumstance/proximity there are nonblacks who can beat a ADOS/Nonados person in that department. does that mean they hold more power and claim to black culture:usure:?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, those guys are caribbean descent Americans but they are not ADOS.

No we aren’t talking about who is “ADOS” or not.

We were debating if someone who has a white parent is more entitled to black American history than someone like Stokely Carmicheal, Harry Belafonte, etc who grew up black in america. You said they are, which is fukking idiotic. We clearly know the answer to this question.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
No we aren’t talking about who is “ADOS” or not.

We were debating if someone who has a white parent is more entitled to black American history than someone like Stokely Carmicheal, Harry Belafonte, etc who grew up black in america. You said they are, which is fukking idiotic. We clearly know the answer to this question.
Plus Black american history is ADOS. As I have said those you mentioned are caribbeans so they can count for Caribbean american history. In regards to being AfricanAmerican/Black American that they are not

this is not hard to grasp.