Tariq Nasheed: Trump Is Starting to Grow On Me

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
But that is not what I see happening. All I see is a blanketing on all immigrants. Being anti black and building division amongst black folks is an hindrance for us all and is some c00n behavior. I don't give a damn where your family is from. Black folks are struggle all over the world and it is imperative that we build up together.
All I see is Black immigrants not calling out their anti-Black c00ns and tethers Then claim FBAs are creating division because we are calling out the c00n and tether class of Black immigrants.

We can’t build with others in the Diaspora if non-FBAs don’t want to call out their c00ns and tethers. I think you’re directing your anger at the wrong group of people, friend.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
All that stuff you saying about him is not true.
You obviously dislike him and are trying to come up with negative things to place onto him

Does Tariq consider Hawaiians as FBA tho? Hawaii IS an island after all.

I dont fukk with Trump but i damn sure aint voting for Biden

Which circles back around to allowing Trump to win.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Okay.

They keep other black people informed about grifters.

That's a problem?

You right my g. I'm sure between this and the other topic somebody reading these posts opinion on Tariq Nasheed has changed.

Oh wait that didn't happen at all. All y'all did was drive more engagement.:heh:

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
Trump is fvcking conman and a complete piece of shyt! I can't be shocked he would win again since this country is filled with retards. Plus Democrats are fumbling this migrant shyt. Me agreeing with him on deportation can't outshine the rest of his bullshyt. The best candidates never have a chance at winning.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Anyone with a working brain, common sense, and the ability to add 1+1 knew this nikka (all of them I'm for MY people con-men/women) was fraudulent. He ain't no better than Mallory and the grifters who wanna be part-time Marxist/full-time capitalist. SYSBM

Sounds like you couldn’t make it inside Tariq’s Boom Boom Room……….I mean museum .:francis:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I see is Black immigrants not calling out their anti-Black c00ns and tethers Then claim FBAs are creating division because we are calling out the c00n and tether class of Black immigrants.

We can’t build with others in the Diaspora if non-FBAs don’t want to call out their c00ns and tethers. I think you’re directing your anger at the wrong group of people, friend.
Are you in those communities to know what they talk about?
The problem is when you single out a whole group of people as if the problem is in one place. Most if not all of the c00ns in the US with political power or influential enough to work with companies and have platforms big enough they can sway public opinion are Americans whose lineage goes back to slavery in the southern states. There's c00ns all throughout the diaspora and it's on all of us to educate to build unity. If they still want to c00n then to the bushes with them

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
If Dems don't get a hold of this immigration situation very soon, they could very well lose the election. And Black people will suffer for it. Brehs and brehettes better stay crime-free.

:yeshrug:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
You right my g. I'm sure between this and the other topic somebody reading these posts opinion on Tariq Nasheed has changed.

Oh wait that didn't happen at all. All y'all did was drive more engagement.:heh:
I don't think we are afraid more engagement will draw the droves of people to the nikka.

Engagement hopefully brings discussion.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Are you in those communities to know what they talk about?
The problem is when you single out a whole group of people as if the problem is in one place. Most if not all of the c00ns in the US with political power or influential enough to work with companies and have platforms big enough they can sway public opinion are Americans whose lineage goes back to slavery in the southern states. There's c00ns all throughout the diaspora and it's on all of us to educate to build unity. If they still want to c00n then to the bushes with them
See you’re being intellectually dishonest. We are calling out the c00n class not the whole of a Black ethic group.

There are many influential tethers here in America from Candace Owens to Joy Reid.

I wholeheartedly concur with your last statement. Let’s unite and call out the c00ns throughout the Diaspora, friend.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The white supremacist dude was spitting…it’s crazy when white supremacists would rather vote for Biden than trump lol