Tariq Nasheed: Trump Is Starting to Grow On Me

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
This is why I think Trump is such a disgusting piece of shyt. Because what Trump did was STAIN actual legitimate issues to the point that it allows disingenuous people like you to come in and say "You love Trump."

Nah, I love american citizens, particularly poor ones, to get the services they need without having to compete with 150,000 "migrants" who have no right to be in this country.

Blame White America :yeshrug:they rather live in ruins and no future to look forward to because a black man would benefit.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
You are a troll and a digital black face. How can something the man himself literally tweeted and even said on youtube months back not be true
This is the "don't believe your own eyes" trolling maga do on twitter everytime

When did he literally tweet that he doesn't like black people?
:stopitslime:

Ain't nobody known me for trolling on here. That's just your go-to when you failed at the discussion

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
When did he literally tweet that he doesn't like black people?
:stopitslime:

Ain't nobody known me for trolling on here. That's just your go-to when you failed at the discussion
Do you post whilst being drunk?
I saw you post about being an alcoholic
I have drank heavily throughout my life, so no diss.
Yet one should be able to admit that drunks are not the folks to have serious conversation or debates with.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@Alan Johnson
You just saying shyt . He got multiple advertisements for non famous people, he went out his way multiple times to eat at non famous black owned restaurants, he helped non famous people get out of jail, etc
This doesn't mean shyt. They're empty gestures made to keep up appearances. Show me the people he helped get out of jail. And I mean with actual receipts. His word doesn't mean anything.

This is how Black revolutionary Tariq Nasheed talks to Black people:

“You look like a Section 8 super hero. It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s welfare woman.”

"Gladys Knight, you sound country than a mug." "Put down the chitlins." "Clotilda (calling her the name of a slave ship) calm down."

"This is not like section 8. I know you're used to section 8 and EBT coming in the mail real fast."

“Loud hoodrat voice.”

Tariq thinks Black people are stupid. He has nothing but contempt for Black people, which is why he feels no shame running their pockets for his trash ventures:

This is how that piece of shyt should be treated:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The honorable Tariq Nasheed engaging in election conspiracy.

20Hrcvr.jpg

XmEIHyI.jpg

YjSuNHC.jpg

Vv2tTWK.jpg

aw6gmD1.jpg

jJG3Xup.jpg

vXvbbZl.jpg

zEipp8n.jpg

a1DzRSK.jpg

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Do you post whilst being drunk?
I saw you post about being an alcoholic
I have drank heavily throughout my life, so no diss.
Yet one should be able to admit that drunks are not the folks to have serious conversation or debates with.

Here we go with the ad hominem attacks.
:francis:
(Plus I said I used to be a heavy drinker)

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
This doesn't mean shyt. They're empty gestures made to keep up appearances. Show me the people he helped get out of jail. And I mean with actual receipts. His word doesn't mean anything.

This is how Black revolutionary Tariq Nasheed talks to Black people:

“You look like a Section 8 super hero. It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s welfare woman.”

"Gladys Knight, you sound country than a mug." "Put down the chitlins." "Clotilda (calling her the name of a slave ship) calm down."

"This is not like section 8. I know you're used to section 8 and EBT coming in the mail real fast."

“Loud hoodrat voice.”

Tariq thinks Black people are stupid. He has nothing but contempt for Black people, which is why he feels no shame running their pockets for his trash ventures:

This is how that piece of shyt should be treated:

You must be foreign or out of the loop on black society.
Black folks been roasting each other so none of that is different.

And you must've not seen the whole Jesse Lee Peterson interview. He said white supremacists were smart because they collectively came up with a system to dominate black people

The museum is a museum actually about black American history instead of the bullshyt ones that exist that white folks want the masses to see

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You must be foreign or out of the loop on black society.
Black folks been roasting each other so none of that is different.

And you must've not seen the whole Jesse Lee Peterson interview. He said white supremacists were smart because they collectively came up with a system to dominate black people

The museum is a museum actually about black American history instead of the bullshyt ones that exist that white folks want the masses to see
I'm not foreign or out of the loop. I'm older than your ass. I understand Black society. And that's not roasting. That is contempt.

That's only a very small part of that video and it's only used to drive home the point that Tariq thinks Black people are stupid. Museums are supposedly a waste of time until it's time for him to make one? Come on. You can't be this naive.

The museum is a vanity project with printed out excerpts from Wikipedia when it's not being used as a social club to increase his profile. It doesn't serve any purpose. And it isn't reveling any "hidden" history.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Tangibles specifically for Black Americans.

Hasn’t been a tangible in years, especially for Foundational Black American males. The Dems don’t care about AA either, friend.

Well, friend, you're never gonna get laws "specifically for black Americans" thanks to judges appointed by the same Trump that's "growing on" you, Tariq, and the rest of the hotep both sides dikk riders.

Biden, who according to your shallow, delusional takes is a "white supremacist" we all voted for. Yet when that "white supremacist" had the opportunity to select a justice of his own, it was a black woman. And any of his choices probably would've been progressive women or minorities who would defend affirmative action and legally open the door to what yall claim you demand.

But yall would rather barbershop babble about Democrats and these hypothetical "liberal white supremacists" and "both sides" and look for any excuse in the book to nit have to take on real, active, visible white supremacy, the banning of books and history, and the loss of black rights (exclusively by Trump Republicans) happening around you. Because you hashtag nikkas and Tariq nutriders are fukking babbling cowards. Useless to black causes and useless to the black community.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I'm not foreign or out of the loop. I'm older than your ass. I understand Black society. And that's not roasting. That is contempt.

That's only a very small part of that video and it's only used to drive home the point that Tariq thinks Black people are stupid. Museums are supposedly a waste of time until it's time for him to make one? Come on. You can't be this naive.

The museum is a vanity project with printed out excerpts from Wikipedia when it's not being used as a social club to increase his profile. It doesn't serve any purpose. And it isn't reveling any "hidden" history.

- that's not contempt
- who said museums were a waste of time?
- the museum displays black people that are prominent in black culture that don't get the push from the masses

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Here some tangibles for Black American males.

Who are these FBAs that want to discriminate against Black immigrants? Calling out a tether/c00n class amongst Black immigrants is not “discrimination”.

It baffles me why it is so hard to call out their own c00ns and get upset at FBAs for doing it for them. Yet have no problem when FBAs call out their own c00ns, friend.

This fukking simp is in a thread adamantly defending a pro-Trump c00n, while accusing black immigrants of having a hard time "Calling out their c00ns."

These some simple minded nikkas, these black Trump supporters, I tell ua.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
This is why I think Trump is such a disgusting piece of shyt. Because what Trump did was STAIN actual legitimate issues to the point that it allows disingenuous people like you to come in and say "You love Trump."

Nah, I love american citizens, particularly poor ones, to get the services they need without having to compete with 150,000 "migrants" who have no right to be in this country.

There are millions of unfilled job in the economy right now, and more opening up each month. No one who is looking for a job is competing with illegal immigrants. Immigrants have had no impact on your daily life other than cooking your breakfast, washing your clothes, selling you cheap goods, and a multitude of other conveniences. You're not a "liberal," I'll take your word that you're not a "Trump supporter," you're just another nutjob bigot who parrots whatever pro-Trump talking point he's told by right wing social media.

So if you're not a Trump supporter, you sure have political bias you're apparently too stupid to be conscious of that practically makes you a Trump supporter. But I'll let you right wing scumbag nikkas keep on with the usual gaslighting.

Last edited: