seekQop.png

#ColiTangibles

UKVu0t8.gif

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
As someone who went there there's several reasons why this would be the case besides there are countries where you can get your citizenship *in theory* But again would the average FBA want to live there?

And that FBA person would have to have enough passive income to live there.

Tiffany Haddish was in Zimbabwe and she was in a grocery store that didn't stink

She got criticized for saying that she didn't mean that the other grocery store smelled like ass what she meant was very few things are refrigerated in certain grocery stores so the food will smell like it's rotting or overripe.

Imagine a random american going to a grocery store and smelling over ripe corn and shyt. Aint no overnight stockers shyt gets moved when the store is open so you're gonna sometimes see nothing on the shelves or walking past nikkas stocking shelves.

Lets not even get into not always having a hot shower or risking death replacing the gas tank in your oven because there's no gas lines and you buy your gas by the cylinder your gas goes out in the middle of cooking a meal in the middle of the night You better hope there's a late night spot open to get food.

This tells me nikkas like to be lied to. Because if they said Sure come on down and we'll hand you ID's as soon as you touch down

Is sorta like Vote for Trump because What have you got to lose?

I guess nikkas got the right to be emotional and want to hear what they want to hear.
:dahell: Son, wtf was you trynna say? He made a perfectly cogent point and you respond with the very word salad Tariq referenced and conclude with this disrespectful shyt??

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: Son, wtf was you trynna say? He made a perfectly cogent point and you respond with the very word salad Tariq referenced and conclude with this disrespectful shyt??
Hey listen I get it you're fighting a culture war. That's where Trump's support is coming from

If you think that in one selection all the immigrants will go away you'll get reparations with no backlash and the gays will go back in the closet. I hope you get what you want.

I don't argue beliefs only opinions and facts.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Hey listen I get it you're fighting a culture war. That's where Trump's support is coming from

If you think that in one selection all the immigrants will go away you'll get reparations with no backlash and the gays will go back in the closet. I hope you get what you want.

I don't argue beliefs only opinions and facts.
🤡 I don't support Tariq or Trump.

The man answered your disingenuous question and you responded with a few paragraphs of filibustering until you finally found your path to an insult directed at all ADOS.

Are you ADOS? If so, who taught you to hate yourself?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Even after all of these personal attacks, the reality still exists where he made your pimp look like the imbecile we all know him and his hoes to be.

Here's another all time great: :wow:

She cooked him :damn:

When he's pressed by someone whose intellect he underestimates he's like Kevin harts character in the 40 year old virgin

"First of all, you're throwing too many big words at me that I don't understand so I'm gonna take that as disrespect" :russ:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
yea i saw this yesterday, tariq got cooked especially when dude started talking about the stimulus check. dude said republicans voted against the stimulus check and tariq said it doesnt matter trump signed his name on the check thats all that matters :mjlol:
Didn't Biden also sign a stimulus check?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
This is a healthy debate. I lean more towards Fanatiq.

I'm just not a weirdo that believes because I don't agree with neither party, that automatically qualifies me as a republican.

Especially when I've never voted red in my life.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
This is a healthy debate. I lean more towards Fanatiq.

I'm just not a weirdo that believes because I don't agree with neither party, that automatically qualifies me as a republican.

Especially when I've never voted red in my life.
A healthy critique of both is generally good. I think the issue is only one party is being critiqued when in truth black people should have some sort of push in both especially ADOS since both presumably would have to approve reparations.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Tariq really does love trump. When he found out Isaac Hayes Jr was suing Trump for using his daddy's music, Tariq threw a fit and called him a no talent hack and a nepotism baby.
Nah, when and where did this happen?