Tariq Nasheed: Trump Is Starting to Grow On Me

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I don't care how many times I've posted this. I'm posting it again.

When will people wake up to being manipulated? Are people really that undisciplined? If so, we lost before the war even started. Pathetic display.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, friend.
Then share because this
Tangibles specifically for Black Americans.

Hasn’t been a tangible in years, especially for Foundational Black American males. The Dems don’t care about AA either, friend.
Leads me to believe you have it thought out. We all want reparations, but recently (since 2016) it feels that some people only say reparations as an excuse to not vote and discuss policies. Even without reparations there's policies like redistribution of wealth that would massively help black folks.

I feel like these are relevant to this thread
These agents talk about black liberation and Malcolm X yet nuthug capitalism and want to discriminated against black people that weren't born in the US.

Crazy how we swayed away from the the black liberation movement to falling in line

Last edited:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Then share because this

Leads me to believe you have it thought out. We all want reparations, but recently (since 2016) it feels that some people only say reparations as an excuse to not vote and discuss policies. Even without reparations there's policies like redistribution of wealth that would massively help black folks.

I feel like these are relevant to this thread
Here some tangibles for Black American males.

Who are these FBAs that want to discriminate against Black immigrants? Calling out a tether/c00n class amongst Black immigrants is not “discrimination”.

It baffles me why it is so hard to call out their own c00ns and get upset at FBAs for doing it for them. Yet have no problem when FBAs call out their own c00ns, friend.

Last edited:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:snoop:
I said MOST, not ALL .
And how does he not like black people?
They don’t like Tariq calling out their c00ns/tethers. White supremacists, Black Feminists and Divestors do the same thing.

White supremacists hide behind other white people. “He’s talking about all of us”

Black Feminists and Divestors hide behind Black women. “He’s talking about all of us, girl”

It’s beyond so demonic, friend.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here some tangibles for Black American males.

Who are these FBAs that want to discriminate against Black immigrants? Calling out a tether/c00n class amongst Black immigrants is not “discrimination”.

It baffles me why it is so hard to call out their own c00ns and get upset at FBAs for doing it for them. Yet have no problem when FBAs call out their own c00ns, friend.
But that is not what I see happening. All I see is a blanketing on all immigrants. Being anti black and building division amongst black folks is an hindrance for us all and is some c00n behavior. I don't give a damn where your family is from. Black folks are struggle all over the world and it is imperative that we build up together.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
:russ::mjlol:he wears his contempt for black people that aren't famous on his fukking sleeve :mjlol:how are you older than 18 and still falling for this bullshyt
@Alan Johnson
You just saying shyt . He got multiple advertisements for non famous people, he went out his way multiple times to eat at non famous black owned restaurants, he helped non famous people get out of jail, etc

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I would never know any of Tariq Nasheed's opinions were it not for his haters constantly telling us what they are. This is the second topic I've seen from people who claim they are against his message spreading it:

And just like in that topic, 90% of the traction will be from people who claim to not follow him.

Don't y'all get tired of following and giving traction to folks you don't fukk with?
Okay.

They keep other black people informed about grifters.

That's a problem?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
They don’t like Tariq calling out their c00ns/tethers. White supremacists, Black Feminists and Divestors do the same thing.

White supremacists hide behind other white people. “He’s talking about all of us”

Black Feminists and Divestors hide behind Black women. “He’s talking about all of us, girl”

It’s beyond so demonic, friend.

Pretty much
:yeshrug: