Fanatiq Corners Tariq Nasheed on Trump, But He Refuses to Back Down

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
🤡 I don't support Tariq or Trump.

The man answered your disingenuous question and you responded with a few paragraphs of filibustering until you finally found your path to an insult directed at all ADOS.

Are you ADOS? If so, who taught you to hate yourself?
I definitely don;t hate myself.

I just don't believe that reparations are around the corner and I'm African American but I believe in PanAfricanism

But even in that belief I'm REALIST and don't believe the bulk of Black people can will or even should go Forward to Africa.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
A healthy critique of both is generally good. I think the issue is only one party is being critiqued when in truth black people should have some sort of push in both especially ADOS since both presumably would have to approve reparations.
You right. I gotta vent real quick.

At 37 min, he did kinda go in and destroy Tariq with facts. I'll have to be honest. I also started realizing that I disagree with both talking points because neither party benefits us and also, the last good president we had was Obama.

As far as reparations, my vote was always for Marianne Williamson or Jill Stein (Green party) because of that...even Bernie Sanders or Corey Booker at the very very least because of tangibles. I can't just settle for the lesser of 2 evils with this scam. I did that when i voted for Biden during his last term. I honestly just feel like this whole ish is rigged and they playing us.

As black people, I wish we could all see the through the thin veil of this charade and stop choosing hoes because they believed Tupac was rapping in 86', washing greens in the tub and adding swine is kosher, bringing corny ass rappers on stage instead of conscience artists is the way to go. That shorty mad phoney and her true colors came out when Charlegmayne called her out. Obama would never. He was far from perfect but at least he wasn't disingenuous.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
yea i saw this yesterday, tariq got cooked especially when dude started talking about the stimulus check. dude said republicans voted against the stimulus check and tariq said it doesnt matter trump signed his name on the check thats all that matters :mjlol:
Debate could've been squashed if he admitted he was wrong and said that the executive branch doesn't have full authoritarian power and that the Congress ultimately makes the decisions.

President's often have to sign deals they don't particularly agree with. The congress regulates balance.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
You right. I gotta vent real quick.

At 37 min, he did kinda go in and destroy Tariq with facts. I'll have to be honest. I also started realizing that I disagree with both talking points because neither party benefits us and also, the last good president we had was Obama.

As far as reparations, my vote was always for Marianne Williamson or Jill Stein (Green party) because of that...even Bernie Sanders or Corey Booker at the very very least because of tangibles. I can't just settle for the lesser of 2 evils with this scam. I did that when i voted for Biden during his last term. I honestly just feel like this whole ish is rigged and they playing us.

As black people, I wish we could all see the through the thin veil of this charade and stop choosing hoes because they believed Tupac was rapping in 86', washing greens in the tub and adding swine is kosher, bringing corny ass rappers on stage instead of conscience artists is the way to go. That shorty mad phoney and her true colors came out when Charlegmayne called her out. Obama would never. He was far from perfect but at least he wasn't disingenuous.
Ironically if Republicans continue to take Ls at the municipal, state and federal level they'll be forced to actually bring more to the table than white supremacy.

When that happens and they have to actually create policy beyond "cut everything that doesn't make rich people richer"

They'll become a party that people who aren't millionaires, racists, or c00ns will want to vote for. This forces both parties to compete for your vote. They need to know that white supremacy and hatred of any group other than hetero white men and brainless breeding-stock white women isn't enough to win elections. Staying home on election day isn't helping to create that situation.

I hope people vote to prove a point to Republicans around the country: this shyt isn't for white men. This is a country that we have every right to. America wouldn't be 1/4th of what it is without the ancestors who were worked to death for over 200 years. We've been in chains longer than we've been free. Staying home on election day only helps those who want to put those chains back on.

Force the republican party to have to compete for your vote by making sure they lose over and over again.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Tariq really does love trump. When he found out Isaac Hayes Jr was suing Trump for using his daddy's music, Tariq threw a fit and called him a no talent hack and a nepotism baby.
Damn now that's what you call Glazing.

Let a nikka sell one of Tariq's products and he'll have a heart attack

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is a healthy debate. I lean more towards Fanatiq.

I'm just not a weirdo that believes because I don't agree with neither party, that automatically qualifies me as a republican.

Especially when I've never voted red in my life.
That makes you like the majority of African American Men

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Debate could've been squashed if he admitted he was wrong and said that the executive branch doesn't have full authoritarian power and that the Congress ultimately makes the decisions.

President's often have to sign deals they don't particularly agree with. The congress regulates balance.
the one thing he won't and can't ever do.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Ironically if Republicans continue to take Ls at the municipal, state and federal level they'll be forced to actually bring more to the table than white supremacy.

When that happens and they have to actually create policy beyond "cut everything that doesn't make rich people richer"

They'll become a party that people who aren't millionaires, racists, or c00ns will want to vote for. This forces both parties to compete for your vote. They need to know that white supremacy and hatred of any group other than hetero white men and brainless breeding-stock white women isn't enough to win elections. Staying home on election day isn't helping to create that situation.

I hope people vote to prove a point to Republicans around the country: this shyt isn't for white men. This is a country that we have every right to. America wouldn't be 1/4th of what it is without the ancestors who were worked to death for over 200 years. We've been in chains longer than we've been free. Staying home on election day only helps those who want to put those chains back on.

Force the republican party to have to compete for your vote by making sure they lose over and over again.
I agree with you but there's around 50% of people that will vote for cuts to spite other people and the rich will always vote their interests so as long as there's a white majority in this country there's money in appealing to them.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I agree with you but there's around 50% of people that will vote for cuts to spite other people and the rich will always vote their interests so as long as there's a white majority in this country there's money in appealing to them.
The thing is, most of America is making less than 50k a year.

"Hey look! A black person!" Isn't really holding the same sway it once did in frightening white people into voting against their economic interests.

Obama won in 2008 because people trusted him on the economy and on war. GM was bailed out, people got money through cash for clunkers, got insurance coverage because of the affordable care act, and America's #1 opp(bin laden) got smoked. They wanted white people to believe Obama would be some kind of unhinged lunatic and he was a standard democratic president. America didn't crumble into a wasteland, thousands didn't die. Life went on.

A deadly virus(bird flu) showed up, but because the cdc was well funded they shut that shyt down. Dumbass Trump underfunded the cdc so America wasn't prepared for covid and we had a 9/11's worth of deaths every day for months. Trump's presidency was what cacs feared Obama would be.

And now Harris is leading Trump in the polls. The majority of white people can't just be scared into voting for an incompetent white man anymore. The more that they continue to see that their lives won't be destroyed when black people are in charge, the less value racism has as a motivator for them.

If she wins in November, it will mark the second time that white Americans voted with their heads and not their hearts.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The thing is, most of America is making less than 50k a year.

"Hey look! A black person!" Isn't really holding the same sway it once did in frightening white people into voting against their economic interests.

Obama won in 2008 because people trusted him on the economy and on war. GM was bailed out, people got money through cash for clunkers, got insurance coverage because of the affordable care act, and America's #1 opp(bin laden) got smoked. They wanted white people to believe Obama would be some kind of unhinged lunatic and he was a standard democratic president. America didn't crumble into a wasteland, thousands didn't die. Life went on.

A deadly virus(bird flu) showed up, but because the cdc was well funded they shut that shyt down. Dumbass Trump underfunded the cdc so America wasn't prepared for covid and we had a 9/11's worth of deaths every day for months. Trump's presidency was what cacs feared Obama would be.

And now Harris is leading Trump in the polls. The majority of white people can't just be scared into voting for an incompetent white man anymore. The more that they continue to see that their lives won't be destroyed when black people are in charge, the less value racism has as a motivator for them.

If she wins in November, it will mark the second time that white Americans voted with their heads and not their hearts.
I think america is extremely racist but the bubble popped with Obama you could say the first election was a fluke but he got re elected so there will be an half Black fake ADOS Black woman President sooner or later.