Tariq Nasheed: Trump Is Starting to Grow On Me

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Only thing I know about Tariq is what people post on this site. With that said, I don’t think he’s falling into obscurity any time soon, even if his detractors ignore him. It’s a double edged sword.
No, it is not. You just admitted that you know nothing about him, but what is posted on this site. So if no one here posted about him, you would not even know who he is. There is no double edged sword on that. No one posting him is going to get him removed. No amount of posting his BS will harm his pocket in anyway.

In fact, posting him actually helps him. That is the nature of his hussle. The more people that are exposed to him, the more chances he has to draw in money into his coffers. Posting him to argue against his points is a waste of time for his detractors, and a benefit directly for him.

I could understand if his supporters where posting him up, and then you confront the talking points. Posting him with the intent to argue against him is at best building up your opposition just so you have something to attack. It is an exercise in mental self-gratification.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I am always amazed at the fact that those of you who are nominally his detractors advertise for him more on this website than his nominal supporters. He is a grifter, and that means his message needs to be blasted so that he can make money. You are giving him free advertisement, because you are being emotional about disliking him instead of logically considering the fact that the worst you can do for him is to ignore him.

Your attempt to show him, then argue against his points is a waste of time. In fact, as a grifter, that is what he wants his detractors to do. If you just let him fall down into obscurity, you would remove from him and his followers the feeling of persecution that binds them together. You are not winning any war being his free messengers.

At first I was gonna say something but...

:ehh:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
No, it is not. You just admitted that you know nothing about him, but what is posted on this site. So if no one here posted about him, you would not even know who he is. There is no double edged sword on that. No one posting him is going to get him removed. No amount of posting his BS will harm his pocket in anyway.

In fact, posting him actually helps him. That is the nature of his hussle. The more people that are exposed to him, the more chances he has to draw in money into his coffers. Posting him to argue against his points is a waste of time for his detractors, and a benefit directly for him.

I could understand if his supporters where posting him up, and then you confront the talking points. Posting him with the intent to argue against him is at best building up your opposition just so you have something to attack. It is an exercise in mental self-gratification.
People exist beyond this site. And there are some people here who DO know who he is beyond this site. I’m just not on twitter in general. I don’t represent everyone.

The last paragraph is a fair point though

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I would never know any of Tariq Nasheed's opinions were it not for his haters constantly telling us what they are. This is the second topic I've seen from people who claim they are against his message spreading it:

And just like in that topic, 90% of the traction will be from people who claim to not follow him.

Don't y'all get tired of following and giving traction to folks you don't fukk with?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I would never know any of Tariq Nasheed's opinions were it not for his haters constantly telling us what they are. This is the second topic I've seen from people who claim they are against his message spreading it:

And just like in that topic, 90% of the traction will be from people who claim to not follow him.

Don't y'all get tired of following and giving traction to folks you don't fukk with?
Most of them would still be there for every “grift” if dude was still pan African :mjlol: All of them are fallen disciples

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
He's right. The Democrats aren't even doing shyt for us, they're too busy building their policy around immigrants. We need TANGIBLES.

Republicans and Trump AT LEAST build their policy around on immigrants. It may not be the tangibles we need but I'll take that
full

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
People exist beyond this site. And there are some people here who DO know who he is beyond this site. I’m just not on twitter in general. I don’t represent everyone.

The last paragraph is a fair point though
Let's be real for one second bro

have you seen a single person in any of these topics who possesses the intellectual capacity to change the opinion of someone who takes Tariq for being more than just the funny kid that used to get put in the slow class for talking too much?

Hell naw lol. These dudes at best are only gonna make people double down on their support. At worst they're gonna post/say the wrong thing, people will find the thing they post to be funny and their counter argument to be stupid and then they (I think) inadvertently give him more traction. :mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Immigration politics is the ultimate deflection tactic. People swear up and down this is a very important political issue to address.

Meanwhile both parties are deporting people at similar rates. Not even top 20 of most important things to worry about, and yet people act like this will sway their votes one way or another.