Tariq Nasheed: Trump Is Starting to Grow On Me

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I am always amazed at the fact that those of you who are nominally his detractors advertise for him more on this website than his nominal supporters. He is a grifter, and that means his message needs to be blasted so that he can make money. You are giving him free advertisement, because you are being emotional about disliking him instead of logically considering the fact that the worst you can do for him is to ignore him.

Your attempt to show him, then argue against his points is a waste of time. In fact, as a grifter, that is what he wants his detractors to do. If you just let him fall down into obscurity, you would remove from him and his followers the feeling of persecution that binds them together. You are not winning any war being his free messengers.
You're right to a degree (stopped making threads myself) but let's circle back later this week. There's definitely gonna be some thread pages deep cause some immigrant said... idk... the moonwalk originated in Haiti. Somehow those kinda topics inform brehs opinions on immigration policy.

We can investigate where they even found that information.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Look if tariq just came out as an entertainer i would be fine or a bit tolerant but he prides himself as a pro black individual fighting for black progress, thats where the facade and con man thin comes in, you dont advocate for black progress when you support a bigot like trump who called for the executions of innoocent black teenagers in NY! Tariq is pure disgrace and a charlatan

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You're right to a degree (stopped making threads myself) but let's circle back later this week. There's definitely gonna be some thread pages deep cause some immigrant said... idk... the moonwalk originated in Haiti. Somehow those kinda topics inform brehs opinions on immigration policy.

We can investigate where they even found that information.
You not too far off, years ago Tariq said 'hip hop's origin is from Jamaica' :dead:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
To expose the hypocrisy, too many brothers on here still think the man is pro black looking out for black folks interest. I strongly disagree, tariq is looking at for his own interests, he would join any movement or group that lines his pockets. Its imperative to call out charlatans like tariq out who is advocating for black people to not vote and stay home, while the racists line the polls in droves, you asked, so thats why. He relies on a boogy man for the continous revenue and income streams
You voted for a white supremacist and Tariq didn’t in 2020. You and others who voted for a white supremacist have no room to talk, friend.