Tariq Nasheed: Trump Is Starting to Grow On Me

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
To expose the hypocrisy, too many brothers on here still think the man is pro black looking out for black folks interest. I strongly disagree, tariq is looking at for his own interests, he would join any movement or group that lines his pockets. Its imperative to call out charlatans like tariq out who is advocating for black people to not vote and stay home, while the racists line the polls in droves, you asked, so thats why. He relies on a boogy man for the continous revenue and income streams

All that stuff you saying about him is not true.
You obviously dislike him and are trying to come up with negative things to place onto him

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
oIQCZ6.gif

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I am always amazed at the fact that those of you who are nominally his detractors advertise for him more on this website than his nominal supporters. He is a grifter, and that means his message needs to be blasted so that he can make money. You are giving him free advertisement, because you are being emotional about disliking him instead of logically considering the fact that the worst you can do for him is to ignore him.

Your attempt to show him, then argue against his points is a waste of time. In fact, as a grifter, that is what he wants his detractors to do. If you just let him fall down into obscurity, you would remove from him and his followers the feeling of persecution that binds them together. You are not winning any war being his free messengers.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I am always amazed at the fact that those of you who are nominally his detractors advertise for him more on this website than his nominal supporters. He is a grifter, and that means his message needs to be blasted so that he can make money. You are giving him free advertisement, because you are being emotional about disliking him instead of logically considering the fact that the worst you can do for him is to ignore him.

Your attempt to show him, then argue against his points is a waste of time. In fact, as a grifter, that is what he wants his detractors to do. If you just let him fall down into obscurity, you would remove from him and his followers the feeling of persecution that binds them together. You are not winning any war being his free messengers.
Only thing I know about Tariq is what people post on this site. With that said, I don’t think he’s falling into obscurity any time soon, even if his detractors ignore him. It’s a double edged sword.