Tariq Nasheed: "The United States Of White Supremacy" He Goes In!

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You c00n ass nikka salty now cause i put that ass on blast in the other thread. Look at your instagram you filthy c00n. Salivating at every opportunity to photograph anything white. You are a disgrace and not qualified to comment on this american shyt. The awdasity of you c00ns. :wow:

"mood"

"your girl broke my heart...."

Daps
They got janky phone lines :lolbron:

:sas1:Caller is this you :sas2: (Plays a moist YouTube clip)

"Tariq, Where you be getting all these suspect ass links?" :ufdup:

:upsetfavre: "I get em from your mom, her and your grandma be sending me moist clips for the show, nikka."

I had to hang up on his ass, family. Ya'll need to stop calling me on these janky ass metro PC phones or something.
:russ: the accuracy

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Why vote for someone who will do nothing for you?

If black people actually voted strategically instead of out of fear they might actually get some acknowledgement.

Uh...how does that make any fukking sense...

I really do not think nikkas understand how the political system works...

Politicians cater to different demographics according to voter turnout...

All minorities at captive votes to the Democratic Party...the real battle is for the mind of working class and middle class cacs...

Now...if you do not like your choices for Dems and Republicans...you can vote 3rd party and get federal funding for that party if they receive 5 percent of the votes...

The Dems and Republicans siphon ideas from the radical left and the radical right...they'll pay attention if people are voting 3rd Party or even the fringes. You see how far the Republicans are currently pushed to the right due to the Tea Party.

So you decide to stay the fukk at home....cause you are ignorant...

You think politicians are gonna give a fukk?

They'll just cater to those who do vote...why you think Asians have historically been ignored in national elections...they did not have a high voter turnout out and their population is so concentrated it's not even worth it...

But guess who is the fastest and most consistent voter turnout...2nd and 3rd generation Asians...and guess who has the fastest growing population...outside of Latinos...Asians...

Now Black don't vote because of having felonies or just thinking "it doesn't matter..."

And Asians vote and are a growing population...then...uh...

Guess who is gonna be catered to

We don't vote with our wallets...and now you got nikkas calling for us to not vote...cause if we don't...politicians are gonna listen?

And then just completely ignore the local elections?

:scust:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

All minorities at captive votes to the Democratic Party...the real battle is for the mind of working class and middle class cacs...

Now...if you do not like your choices for Dems and Republicans...you can vote 3rd party and get federal funding for that party if they receive 5 percent of the votes...

The Dems and Republicans siphon ideas from the radical left and the radical right...they'll pay attention if people are voting 3rd Party or even the fringes. You see how far the Republicans are currently pushed to the right due to the Tea Party.

They'll just cater to those who do vote...why you think Asians have historically been ignored in national elections...they did not have a high voter turnout out and their population is so concentrated it's not even worth it...

But guess who is the fastest and most consistent voter turnout...2nd and 3rd generation Asians...and guess who has the fastest growing population...outside of Latinos...Asians...

Now Black don't vote because of having felonies or just thinking "it doesn't matter..."

We don't vote with our wallets...and now you got nikkas calling for us to not vote...cause if we don't...politicians are gonna listen?

You are either completely clueless or an agent

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:snoop: at the c00ns & agents who derailed this thread. The 1st dude who replied didn't even know WTF he's talking about or/and is outright lying. But folks dapped him up & replied to his post co-signing his bullshyt post without even listening.

The agents are out in full force tonight. I'm about to give up on this site. The mods are completely useless.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

he's a canadian c00n who idolizes rappers younger than him, dont mind him