Tariq Nasheed Talks About DREAMers Having Open Contempt For Black Americans

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Let one stupid ignorant bytch’s dumbass statement determine y’all’s stand on an issue that affects 800,000 people brehs.

I’ve been following Tariq since the early 2000s, BEFORE the macklessons podcast. I have a lot of admiration for the guy and his hustle. But I absolutely hate how the coli hangs on to every word Tariq says as absolute gospel and refuses to think for themselves.
I don't agree with Tariq on everything and the whole Tariq vs Umar fight was embarrassing for both parties, but he's right on the money when it comes to this topic. These people who we should stand with will spit on us the moment they think it'll get them acceptance from cacs. If you identify as white then you don't get to use the POC argument.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Call someone ignorant on the issue but be the dumbass that doesn’t know that a child of an illegal immigrant from Africa is a dreamer too brehs.

nikka, just be quiet and listen to someone who actually knows what they are talking about and you might learn something.

-Children of black illegal immigrants are not treated the same.
-They do not have a powerful political campaign behind them.
-They are not the main consideration when the word "dreamer" is used.
-Their parents are not given near a reflective proportion of naturalization when compared to those from Latin America
-They are deported at a much higher per capita rate

I don't know why you want to be stupid so badly, but I can only take a mule to a spring, I can't force you to drink :yeshrug:
I'm sure you'll pop up in the next dreamer thread saying the same tired stupid bullshyt because learning about the subject that you are so passionate about is clearly not top priority to you.:manny:
Be dumb if you want nikka, i'll stop trying to educate you. Drop all the ignorance you want :hubie:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Children of black illegal immigrants are not treated the same.
-They do not have a powerful political campaign behind them.
-They are not the main consideration when the word "dreamer" is used.
-Their parents are not given near a reflective proportion of naturalization when compared to those from Latin America
-They are deported at a much higher per capita rate

The white man sure has done a number on you. You’re complaining about a bunch of shyt that has nothing to do with Mexican immigration. All of the above is the direct result of white supremacy but yet you’re in here pointing all the blame to undocumented mexican immigrants.

Fail to see the forest for the trees brehs.

Direct your energy and hatred to another disenfranchised people instead of the real enemy controlling the puppet strings of white supremacy brehs.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The white man sure has done a number on you. You’re complaining about a bunch of shyt that has nothing to do with Mexican immigration. All of the above is the direct result of white supremacy but yet you’re in here pointing all the blame to undocumented mexican immigrants.

Fail to see the forest for the trees brehs.

Direct your energy and hatred to another disenfranchised people instead of the real enemy controlling the puppet strings of white supremacy brehs.

:gucci:

So you spent all that time in the other thread responding to my post but not reading any of them?
Why even go back and forth if you choose to be illiterate?

80% of my posts were about how "progressive" cacs are just using the "dreamer" movement to solidify a voting block and that black people shouldn't fall for this shyt because its just political.
Before you came in and started quoting every post I made, I was actually talking about how this is further evidence that black people should not have this undying belief that any political party has our best interest in mind.

To quote myself:

Breh, you a good poster but that's not what she said so it sounds like you're giving an explanation she never made.

And regardless of how uncomfortable it makes people on this board, i'm gonna say it again... cacs are cacs.
That includes progressives, conservatives, liberals, democrats, etc.

The main purpose of black people to any political party is a solid voting block, period.
Anyone who thinks anything else is naive.
And if a political party can secure a larger, more consistent voting block from latinos, then they won't give a fukk about black people because we (relatively speaking) don't vote as much. :yeshrug:

Just take a look around you. Latinos are the new, more useful, less troublesome blacks in the eyes of American Politics.

If you gonna converse with me, the least you can do is actually read what you responding to.:mjlol:
This is why I think you're not intelligent. :francis:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Quick scroll through that dreamact forum thread. :mjlol:

"her comments were taken out of context". LMAO. These people are IGNORANT. Only like 1 person in that thread kept it a 100. And even that person tried to play that slippery slope shyt about Native Americans.

I might sign up an troll that shyt when I get off work tonight. :heh:. They saying shyt like this :"the man sounds like an African AMERICAN supremacist"....talkin about Tariq. What is an "African AMERICAN supremacist"?:dead:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Time to sign up and troll that forum #AAgang lets eat :win:
I’m recalling half of the 3rd Battalion that I deployed to LSA to cause havoc and I’m mobilizing the 4th Battalion. We moving out.

Those peons will see me as the angel in Revelations with a foot on water and a foot on land:demonic:

paratroops-godzilla.gif

giphy.gif

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
HOW THE fukk AM I WRONG?!!? :dahell: GIVE ME DEFINITIVE PROOF TO REFUTE WHAT I POSTED INSTEAD OF TALKING OUT YOUR ASS FAM... :stopitslime:

Put up or shut up :stopitslime:

He wasn't talking about black world wide he said black Americans are the most oppressed people in the world.

And your non reading ass went a on a tangent talking about black people world wide being oppressed which wasn't what he said.

He specifically stated black Americans(which is wrong), That was the whole point of the question. You didn't read the statement and you over thought it thinking he was talking about black people in general..........:mjlol:

Now calm down and let that swoll out ya chest breh........

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
@DatLBCGuy562 negged you for your post in the thread Tariq Nasheed Talks About DREAMers Having Open Contempt For Black Americans. With the following comment: Take this bullshyt to brown pride.com preach to your own people,...

When you make such a resounding solid point that the only thing nikkas can do is neg you with dumbass name calling and assumptions because they can't wrap they mind around how any black man can think differently then the do......