Tariq Nasheed Talks About DREAMers Having Open Contempt For Black Americans

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Where in America are you oppressed by Latinos........:mjlol::mjlol:......the ones who are being oppressed you don't give a fukk about, you tell them to HYON as well.......but for the sake of being petty.......black Americans will use this argument till they are in blue in the face to once again justify selfish outlooks based on events that have nothing to do with the Latinos, while siding with the group of people who have everything to do with it..........:rudy:.....anyways Im not getting on soapbox with this shyt today........you nikkas need jesus.....:russ::russ:
We can't forget what blacks in latin america are going through. They are the most oppressed group of blacks in the world, right next to the oppressed blacks in the Arab regions. Y'all some clowns.

Last edited:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
We can't forget what black Americans in latin america are going through. They are the most oppressed group of blacks in the world, right next to the oppressed blacks in the Arab regions. Y'all some clowns.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: they are also part of the dreamers you same nikkas are denouncing as well as included in the "white supremacist" group of Latinos you are grouping together ...yall full of shyt...........:camby:........is it for black empowerment or HYON......

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
We can't forget what black Americans in latin america are going through. They are the most oppressed group of blacks in the world, right next to the oppressed blacks in the Arab regions. Y'all some clowns.
:mjlol:@Black Americans being the most oppressed blacks in the world.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:@Black Americans being the most oppressed blacks in the world.

I'll let you figure it out yourself.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You feel from what I posted Haitians feel they're better than Black AMericans ? :gucci:

Haitians sat down with Massa ? Okay, you have revealed yourself as a full blown troll who believes all Dreamers are Mexicans and Black immigrants look down on Black Americans.

You win. :manny:
For the 100x most of these people are white trolls or depressed men trolling for days. Should just rename the TLR to the TWR:troll:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have a misunderstanding of what a “Dreamer” is brehs.

Only think the term applies to Mexicans and spew nonsense all over the coli brehs.

Breh, with all due respect you're not intelligent enough to talk me. You just continue to make a fool out of yourself by trying to discuss something you have a limited understanding of.

If you don't see the hypocrisy and the double standard with the treatment of children of illegal immigrants from Africa vs the Mexicans you stan every thread, then you are a lost cause.

It's like talking about the difference between internment camps and slavery with a cac. Like breh, you don't know shyt so your opinion don't mean shyt.

Sign up for a class, read a book, Educate yourself. Walking around pridedully ignorant is not The Wave :umad:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:hhh:, you seriously don't think this do you?.............:snoop:

I'm confused because Black people are the most oppressed if you look at things objectively...:dwillhuh: I mean where in the world do black people own multi-billion dollar companies or make govt agencies that can criss cross the entire world and do what they want??? In most countries the caste system put black people on the bottom and the darker you are the worse it is and the whiter you are the better it is... I've NEVER seen it the opposite way on a societal scale in any country where the black people are in charge and the white men are kicked out except a few places in africa...

White Surpremacy is worldwide anyone who's not on that team gets attacked or derided or put on the bottom and disrespected... even in latin america countries they treat the indigenous people like shyt and the black residents horribly... And we have years of stories to back THAT up too...

So like I said I was confused...:dahell:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, with all due respect you're not intelligent enough to talk me. You just continue to make a fool out of yourself by trying to discuss something you have a limited understanding of.

If you don't see the hypocrisy and the double standard with the treatment of children of illegal immigrants from Africa vs the Mexicans you stan every thread, then you are a lost cause.

It's like talking about the difference between internment camps and slavery with a cac. Like breh, you don't know shyt so your opinion don't mean shyt.

Sign up for a class, read a book, Educate yourself. Walking around pridedully ignorant is not The Wave :umad:

Call someone ignorant on the issue but be the dumbass that doesn’t know that a child of an illegal immigrant from Africa is a dreamer too brehs.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
black people need to fight our
own battles and let people fight theirs.
wat6rr.jpg

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I'm confused because Black people are the most oppressed if you look at things objectively...:dwillhuh: I mean where in the world do black people own multi-billion dollar companies or make govt agencies that can criss cross the entire world and do what they want??? In most countries the caste system put black people on the bottom and the darker you are the worse it is and the whiter you are the better it is... I've NEVER seen it the opposite way on a societal scale in any country where the black people are in charge and the white men are kicked out except a few places in africa...

White Surpremacy is worldwide anyone who's not on that team gets attacked or derided or put on the bottom and disrespected... even in latin america countries they treat the indigenous people like shyt and the black residents horribly... And we have years of stories to back THAT up too...

So like I said I was confused...:dahell:

He said Black Americans though......not black people........