Tariq Nasheed Talks About DREAMers Having Open Contempt For Black Americans

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
It's a really simple concept: if so-called "people of color" are unwilling to acknowledge the pervasive anti-blackness in their cultures/communities, then black people have zero obligation to give a fukk about their problems. The fact that this very rational concept gets many of them up in arms shows they don't respect black people. Period.

^^this^^ They think African Americans are like the blacks back in their home countries whom they can mistreat at a seconds whim without retaliation...

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Have a misunderstanding of what a “Dreamer” is brehs.

Only think the term applies to Mexicans and spew nonsense all over the coli brehs.

You keep bringing up this stupid point and it’s a distinction without a difference.

AADOS shouldn’t give a damn about ANY “dreamers” regardless of race

But you know good and god damned well most of these DACA recipients are NOT black

SZWNV3IUDM4RPIMQNGATNTAEKY.jpg

Cut the shyt :ufdup:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You keep bringing up this stupid point and it’s a distinction without a difference.

But you know good and god damned well most of these DACA recipients are NOT black

Point me to where I said most of DACA recipients are not mexicans? Completely miss the point brehs.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
@DatLBCGuy562 negged you for your post in the thread Tariq Nasheed Talks About DREAMers Having Open Contempt For Black Americans. With the following comment: Take this bullshyt to brown pride.com preach to your own people,...

When you make such a resounding solid point that the only thing nikkas can do is neg you with dumbass name calling and assumptions because they can't wrap they mind around how any black man can think differently then the do......
You’re delusional and overrating your intelligence. You didn’t say anything earth moving or resounding with your “point”. There was no big revelation. You just regurgitate the same talking points and bullshyt that many c00ns and tap dancing, eager to please, non threatening negroes like you have said before, if you’re even Black, which is doubtful in my mind. You’re just another fukking tap dancing Sambo with no racial pride or knowledge of self. nikkas like you are disgraceful and worthy of no respect. Now. Just neg me back and stop whining like the effeminate, bytch made c00n that you are...

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:russell:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/14/politics/kfile-steve-king-prediction/index.html

Steve King: Blacks and Hispanics 'will be fighting each other' before overtaking whites in population

get hip or get left..........its really that simple. nikkas really think that not fighting for these 2 million people is going to change an inevitable path of Asians and Latino population control. Black people ain't out picketing for this shyt, we not creating no rallies or marching on the white house. And no one is expecting us too. So this HYON bullshyt is nothing more then more ridiculous catch phrase revolutionary bullshyt.

From the moral aspect it is wrong. That's as far as it goes........it doesn't make you anti black, soft, or a c00n to acknowledge that people being uprooted from their families sometimes being the only breadwinner in their homes and being shipped back to a country they don't know with nothing to their name, while possibly leaving their families possibly homeless and without a patriarch as being wrong......:yeshrug:

fukk outta here :camby:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
You’re delusional and overrating your intelligence.

No just clearly broadcasting yours.......:mjlol:. You nikkas wouldn't know black preservation if it bit you in the ass, to busy with this whole self pity bullshyt. Let me know when you stop acting like you were born in the 60's and step into the present and reality.....

In other words none of us have ever experienced what our grand parents and parents experienced. Yet many of you still act like victims out here using the whole race as a means to continually harp on the status of black America. You don't want change for yourself either because you are too lazy, too scared, to dumb, or to weak...........:picard:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps

that's what I keep telling people.....this ain't gonna be nothing but a repeat to what they did for greeks and irish folks....they already letting hispanics claim white anyway....now there'll be more down the road so they can get their white supremacist game up some more

cacs play the long game

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Soooooo are you for hatians or nah? You confused n iggas got make this clear. .is it about white supremacy. ....or individual prejudice....cause right now you emotional nikkas are non sensible as he'll over this topic

Question: was this broad speaking on behalf of Haitians?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

You’re purposefully choosing to not answer my question directly because I’ve backed you into a corner :heh:

Let’s try this again for a second time: was that broad specifically talking about Haitians and African immigrants?

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
You’re purposefully choosing to not answer my question directly because I’ve backed you into a corner :heh:

Let’s try this again for a second time: was that broad specifically talking about Haitians and African immigrants?
No I'm not I am asking you a question and you have yet to answer that shyt ......:hhh:....remember I asked you first right....:francis:

Let me ask your deflecting ass again.........are you or are you not standing for Haitians who are in the same boat.........:gucci:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
No I'm not I am asking you a question and you have yet to answer that shyt ......:hhh:....remember I asked you first right....:francis:

Let me ask your deflecting ass again.........are you or are you not standing for Haitians who are in the same boat.........:gucci:

That’s what I thought :mjlol:

The topic is about the 5th harmony chick and her speech regarding ‘dreamers’ She wasn’t talking about Haitian or African immigrants and you know this. All you’re doing now is juelzing and tap dancing at this point. I’ve backed you into a corner and you’re scrambling:dead: