Tariq Nasheed Talks About DREAMers Having Open Contempt For Black Americans

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
When will black people stop being oppressed in latin America?

Where in America are you oppressed by Latinos........:mjlol::mjlol:......the ones who are being oppressed you don't give a fukk about, you tell them to HYON as well.......but for the sake of being petty.......black Americans will use this argument till they are in blue in the face to once again justify selfish outlooks based on events that have nothing to do with the Latinos, while siding with the group of people who have everything to do with it..........:rudy:.....anyways Im not getting on soapbox with this shyt today........you nikkas need jesus.....:russ::russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think its only 6k combined from Jamaica and Dominican republic that are in the Daca program.
I agree with Tariq on this. I know from personal experience about them claiming whatever suits them at the moment.

It's weird how certain people here are only #hyon and #aagang and dap shyt when the thread becomes about black immigrants and are noticeably quiet when it's about any other group. I'm anti every illegal immigrant.
Let one stupid ignorant bytch’s dumbass statement determine y’all’s stand on an issue that affects 800,000 people brehs.

I’ve been following Tariq since the early 2000s, BEFORE the macklessons podcast. I have a lot of admiration for the guy and his hustle. But I absolutely hate how the coli hangs on to every word Tariq says as absolute gospel and refuses to think for themselves.
1. I've been following Tariq since about 2008.

2. I'm a first generation black male whose parents are from the islands

3. Tariq actually speaks on these hispanics DACA/Dreamers ignoring black immigrants who are affected, which is about 1%.

Lets be honest, some countries do this shyt more than others

I'd say Jamaicans are closest to the black American link of history and culture than...a lot of the flack Africans get and the tension they inspire in African American communities

...but maybe I'm biased :youngsabo:

@Y2Dre @Shook @Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @bdizzle @satam55 @Houston911 @Michael's Black Son @Sagat @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @MalikX @Matt504 @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Where?

Stay on topic? You didn't get the topic my post correct. :mjlol:................:camby:
Don’t be obtuse.

The premise of your post was that Black and latinos would be fighting each other thus causing white supremacy to thrive in America.

That quote and post is completely dissmive of the white supremacy currently thriving within the Latin American community and Historical subdination of African people in Latin America

Latin America and the Spanish\ Portugese had a swift hand in creating international Anti black proganda, racial subordination of African people and indigenous people, and the near complete genocide of Afro Latin culture And people.

These are the facts.

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As if Many Hispanics aren't white or white passing. They been "fighting" black people for 500 years.

People love to conviently ignore 500 years of Latin American colonization and oppression.

And you better believe mexicans aren't compromising one syllable of their history .

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
You feel from what I posted Haitians feel they're better than Black AMericans ? :gucci:

Haitians sat down with Massa ? Okay, you have revealed yourself as a full blown troll who believes all Dreamers are Mexicans and Black immigrants look down on Black Americans.

You win. :manny:
Let them believe what they want to believe. You can't change stupidity.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Exactly.

Like you said earlier. These non-descendants of African Slaves in the US are revealing themselves in this forum lately.

I started to noticing that a lot of them have the same views of descendants of African Slaves in the US as CAC does of descendants of African Slaves in the US.

I'm glad that many Black-Americans have finally started expose these nikkas.