Tariq Nasheed Talks About DREAMers Having Open Contempt For Black Americans

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
That’s what I thought :mjlol:

The topic is about the 5th harmony chick and her speech regarding ‘dreamers’ She wasn’t talking about Haitian or African immigrants and you know this. All you’re doing now is juelzing and tap dancing at this point. I’ve backed you into a corner and you’re scrambling:dead:

God I hate you funky ass nikkas on this forum.....:mjlol::mjlol:........you quoted my post which was about immigrants being uprooted........all immigrants.......and you told me to get the fukk out of here......now you talking some fukk ass bullshyt and you still didn't answer my fukking question. Stop quoting me with your bytch ass nonsense unless you are ready to address the only post that matters in this conversation.........that being the one you quoted you hypocritical b*stard.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
God I hate you funky ass nikkas on this forum.............you quoted my post which was about immigrants being uprooted........all immigrants.......and you told me to get the fukk out of here......now you talking some fukk ass bullshyt and you still didn't answer my fukking question. Stop quoting me with your bytch ass nonsense unless you are ready to address the only post that matters in this conversation.........that being the one you quoted you hypocritical b*stard.

I didn’t read anything you typed... I accept your defeat tho :salute:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I didn’t read anything you typed... I accept your defeat tho :salute:

tenor.gif

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
They never call out racism in their communities. And they promote the shyt as well, then they vote or support conservatives and call AAs lazy.

fukk a dreamer...

Go dream about making your shytty countries better. :camby:
Like when the former Mexican president apologize for his racist comments about black people.... it was black people calling him out not his own people

He only apologize because Trump in power

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
nikka, just be quiet and listen to someone who actually knows what they are talking about and you might learn something.

-Children of black illegal immigrants are not treated the same.
-They do not have a powerful political campaign behind them.
-They are not the main consideration when the word "dreamer" is used.
-Their parents are not given near a reflective proportion of naturalization when compared to those from Latin America
-They are deported at a much higher per capita rate

I don't know why you want to be stupid so badly, but I can only take a mule to a spring, I can't force you to drink :yeshrug:
I'm sure you'll pop up in the next dreamer thread saying the same tired stupid bullshyt because learning about the subject that you are so passionate about is clearly not top priority to you.:manny:
Be dumb if you want nikka, i'll stop trying to educate you. Drop all the ignorance you want :hubie:
Ikr, they deport African nikkas like nothing. Even in amnesty cities. They treat African immigrants like shyt. I don't know why Africans are talking about this knowing that it just shows a red flag more than anything. They don't treat Pedro and us the same. They treat Haitians better. Africans are treated like shyt in America by the law on immigration.

I don't know why they are even bothering to speak. It's not in their benefit

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Soooooo are you for hatians or nah? You confused n iggas got make this clear. .is it about white supremacy. ....or individual prejudice....cause right now you emotional nikkas are non sensible as he'll over this topic

I'm "For the haitians" but we don't need any more of them in this country.

There's plenty of unemployed and uneducated AADOS that need and deserve this country's limited resources

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I'm "For the haitians" but we don't need any more of them in this country.

There's plenty of unemployed and uneducated AADOS that need and deserve this country's limited resources

Thank you for answering for the question. Personally I don't give a fukk. This country was built immigration both legal and illegal. Let em stay and get they money