The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:russell:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/14/politics/kfile-steve-king-prediction/index.html

Steve King: Blacks and Hispanics 'will be fighting each other' before overtaking whites in population

get hip or get left..........its really that simple. nikkas really think that not fighting for these 2 million people is going to change an inevitable path of Asians and Latino population control. Black people ain't out picketing for this shyt, we not creating no rallies or marching on the white house. And no one is expecting us too. So this HYON bullshyt is nothing more then more ridiculous catch phrase revolutionary bullshyt.

From the moral aspect it is wrong. That's as far as it goes........:yeshrug:
Let the white supremacists battle it out. They need to leave Black folks out of it. Camilla brought Black folks in it and needed to be checked

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
This is the shyt I was talking about with non-descendants of African Slaves in the US on this forum.

They will either call you racist or C00NIN because you're not in favor of DACA and illegal-immigration. :mjlol:

Trust me I know, you see my rep........:mjlol::mjlol:You can talk to you are blue in the face and this what they reply back with

I+also+need+to+watch+this+movie+again+_c2856ca022f1ae5bc1fba3eb073d1354.jpg

Let the white supremacists battle it out. They need to leave Black folks out of it. Camilla brought Black folks in it and needed to be checked

Breh nobody knows who that goofy bytch is, nor is she on anybody's radar like that. And not all Latinos support or represent White Supremacy :gucci:........we are being played, what is sad is by now you would think we would be hip to the games that are played by WS

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
This is the shyt I was talking with non-descendants of African Slaves in the US on this forum.

They will either call you racist or C00NIN because you're not in favor of DACA and illegal-immigration. :mjlol:

I am of AFrican descent. You have been c00ning. You have been defending and supporting Trump here and dapping posts that defend/support him and sound like straight from alt right trolls.

If I was going around defending gay posts and dapping them, I wouldn't be mad when they call me a faggit.

So, don't be mad for being called a c00n when you're c00ning.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am of AFrican descent. You have been c00ning. You have been defending and supporting Trump here and dapping posts that defend/support him and sound like straight from alt right trolls.

If I was going around defending gay posts and dapping them, I wouldn't be mad when they call me a faggit.

So, don't be mad for being called a c00n when you're c00ning.

No dummy. Are you a descendant of African Slaves in the US? :stopitslime: you fukking idiot.

Were your family promised 40 acres and mule?

There's a difference fukk boy.

Show proof of other post outside of immigration that I support Trump you damn dummy.

Being in support of other anti-black groups to get more and underserved benefits over descendants of African Slaves in the US is C00NIN.

But let keep it real. A lot of non-descendants of African Slaves in the US blacks look down on us just like CAC does.

See brehs. This is that stupid shyt I was talking about.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisaurus
Lmao you say this as you type on a site about a program that was created due to the efforts same social justice warriors. Go ahead though you’re doing amazing sweetie.
If you really think Immigration issues are the same silly issues twitter cares about then you clearly have never been to SJW Twitter. They get mad if you wear dreadlocks.

:mjpls:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
No dummy. Are you a descendant of African Slaves in the US? :stopitslime: you fukking idiot.

Were your family promised 40 acres and mule?

There's a difference fukk boy.

Show proof of other post outside of immigration that I support Trump you damn dummy.

Being is to support other anti-black groups to get more and underserved benefits over descendants of African Slaves in the US.

But let keep it real. A lot of non-descendants of African Slaves in the US blacks look down on us just like CAC does.

See brehs. This is that stupid shyt I was talking about.

This is such BS. African SLaves in the US mean what ? Those slaves came from all over. They came from Africa, Caribbean, Europe...

Dessalines even said something about not sitting down with the masters and believe their promise of land and wealth. Sorry, the slaves residing in US were naive enough to believe that.

I don't look down on Blacks in AMerica. Are we all the same though ? NO ? I believe Blacks in AMerica should be in the same ladder as whites in America as far as claims to the country. Let immigrants and other Blacks fight for basic rights, but I think Blacks in AMerica should look out for other Blacks and teach them. Also, I always do my part in teaching my Caribbean and African brothers about why they should respect Blacks born in US because some of them give us rights off their backs and their lives. However, sometimes it's hard because you have Black Americans attacking Black immigrants for no reason but welcome white immigrants.

That's how the Haitian gangs became a thing in Miami. It was to protect Haitians and other Caribbeans from getting assaulted by Black Americans.

As far as Dreamers, I fully agree with @#1 pick about Camila ramblings. Black slaves built the country. I understand the resentment against Latino Dreamers because they never stood with Black people. Not once. They were never marching for justice for Blacks. However, there are other ethnicities that Dreamers. It seems the media and the general public are unaware of that

King Jae

Banned
Daps
:leon:....more useless news....alrighty...til someone lays a finger on me... couldnt give a fukk less about "contempt"......y'all scary nagas got it tho...be mad at everyone and feel defeated at the same time...who gives a fukk about this dumb shyt in real life...

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is such BS. African SLaves in the US mean what ? Those slaves came from all over. They came from Africa, Caribbean, Europe...

Dessalines even said something about not sitting down with the masters and believe their promise of land and wealth. Sorry, the slaves residing in US were naive enough to believe that.

I don't look down on Blacks in AMerica. Are we all the same though ? NO ? I believe Blacks in AMerica should be in the same ladder as whites in America as far as claims to the country. Let immigrants and other Blacks fight for basic rights, but I think Blacks in AMerica should look out for other Blacks and teach them. Also, I always do my part in teaching my Caribbean and African brothers about why they should respect Blacks born in US because some of them give us rights off their backs and their lives. However, sometimes it's hard because you have Black Americans attacking Black immigrants for no reason but welcome white immigrants.

That's how the Haitian gangs became a thing in Miami. It was to protect Haitians and other Caribbeans from getting assaulted by Black Americans.

As far as Dreamers, I fully agree with @#1 pick about Camila ramblings. Black slaves built the country. I understand the resentment against Latino Dreamers because they never stood with Black people. Not once. They were never marching for justice for Blacks. However, there are other ethnicities that Dreamers. It seems the media and the general public are unaware of that

Stop with the mental gymnastics :stopitslime:

Those people were still Africans that ended up being slaves in the United States at the end of the day.

And let's not act like Haitians didn't sit down with "Master" as well. :what: They still put trust in Master even after Master fukked them with the trade embargos. :mindblown:

And the point I was making with the 40 acres and a mole. Wasn't about African Americans being naive to believe it. This is just further proof that you feel Haitians are superior than African-Americans.

fukkers eventually reveal themselves as they continue to talk. This is why I always ask nikkas if they're descendants of African Slaves in the US.

This completely void the other :duck: bullshyt you just said about not looking down on "Blacks in America".

Good point someone made in the comment section about many non-descendants of African Slaves in the US blacks:

"I've been off that black and Latino thing for years now but one thing that people never really touched on is that a lot of BLACK Latinos are on that anti black (American) thing also. They'll get close enough to us to steal what we have and use our number for protection when STHTF for them but they can distance themselves from us in a heartbeat."

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
You feel from what I posted Haitians feel they're better than Black AMericans ? :gucci:

Haitians sat down with Massa ? Okay, you have revealed yourself as a full blown troll who believes all Dreamers are Mexicans and Black immigrants look down on Black Americans.

You win. :manny:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
He is right. Most only support us because white people reject them. Let white people one day tell them that they are ok and black people are the enemy and watch most of them go against us QUICK

For us to unite with them they gotta choose to go against racism even if it’s their own doing it.

Until then we will never be able to unite with them.