Tariq Nasheed Talks About DREAMers Having Open Contempt For Black Americans

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You feel from what I posted Haitians feel they're better than Black AMericans ? :gucci:

Haitians sat down with Massa ? Okay, you have revealed yourself as a full blown troll who believes all Dreamers are Mexicans and Black immigrants look down on Black Americans.

You win. :manny:

"All" and "a lot" are two different things dummy. :what:

Did I say "ALL" ? :what:

One is absolute and the other isn't damn dummy. :what:

Reading comprehension skills :mindblown:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Still waiting for my Nigerian brehs family members to be considered "dreamers" so I can bring the whole gang over and chill with impunity :ohhh:

Lets get the "dreamer" shyt poppin fr fr :wow:
They not even letting Africans in the country anymore unless they got bank. Obama ended the lottery program and Clinton ended the student visa and marry in hustle.
The US:mjpls:

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is such BS. African SLaves in the US mean what ? Those slaves came from all over. They came from Africa, Caribbean, Europe...

Dessalines even said something about not sitting down with the masters and believe their promise of land and wealth. Sorry, the slaves residing in US were naive enough to believe that.

I don't look down on Blacks in AMerica. Are we all the same though ? NO ? I believe Blacks in AMerica should be in the same ladder as whites in America as far as claims to the country. Let immigrants and other Blacks fight for basic rights, but I think Blacks in AMerica should look out for other Blacks and teach them. Also, I always do my part in teaching my Caribbean and African brothers about why they should respect Blacks born in US because some of them give us rights off their backs and their lives. However, sometimes it's hard because you have Black Americans attacking Black immigrants for no reason but welcome white immigrants.

That's how the Haitian gangs became a thing in Miami. It was to protect Haitians and other Caribbeans from getting assaulted by Black Americans.

As far as Dreamers, I fully agree with @#1 pick about Camila ramblings. Black slaves built the country. I understand the resentment against Latino Dreamers because they never stood with Black people. Not once. They were never marching for justice for Blacks. However, there are other ethnicities that Dreamers. It seems the media and the general public are unaware of that

:mjlol: AA have spoke out against white immigrants going back to Fredrick Douglas and Booker T Washington.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
:russell:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/14/politics/kfile-steve-king-prediction/index.html

Steve King: Blacks and Hispanics 'will be fighting each other' before overtaking whites in population

get hip or get left..........its really that simple. nikkas really think that not fighting for these 2 million people is going to change an inevitable path of Asians and Latino population control. Black people ain't out picketing for this shyt, we not creating no rallies or marching on the white house. And no one is expecting us too. So this HYON bullshyt is nothing more then more ridiculous catch phrase revolutionary bullshyt.

From the moral aspect it is wrong. That's as far as it goes........it doesn't make you anti black, soft, or a c00n to acknowledge that people being uprooted from their families sometimes being the only breadwinner in their homes and being shipped back to a country they don't know with nothing to their name, while possibly leaving their families possibly homeless and without a patriarch as being wrong......:yeshrug:

As if Many Hispanics aren't white or white passing. They been "fighting" black people for 500 years.

People love to conviently ignore 500 years of Latin American colonization and oppression.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let one stupid ignorant bytch’s dumbass statement determine y’all’s stand on an issue that affects 800,000 people brehs.

I’ve been following Tariq since the early 2000s, BEFORE the macklessons podcast. I have a lot of admiration for the guy and his hustle. But I absolutely hate how the coli hangs on to every word Tariq says as absolute gospel and refuses to think for themselves.

Last edited:

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Go learn about Zoe Pound. I am not making any of this up bruh. I am all for love and networking with our bothers

Yes I know. Matter fact we have a cat on here that went to Edison back in the day when it was crackin. That's a teenagers beef that spiral out of control. Are you comparing that to real progroms that take place in Nassua,Kingston and Santo Domingo on the Haitian people :stopitslime:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still waiting for my Nigerian brehs family members to be considered "dreamers" so I can bring the whole gang over and chill with impunity :ohhh:

Lets get the "dreamer" shyt poppin fr fr :wow:

Have a misunderstanding of what a “Dreamer” is brehs.

Only think the term applies to Mexicans and spew nonsense all over the coli brehs.

Last edited:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
As if Many Hispanics aren't white or white passing. They been "fighting" black people for 500 years.

People love to conviently ignore 500 years of Latin American colonization and oppression.

colonization and oppression against Afro Latinos and other dark skinned Latinos right? So why not the distinction between the two groups?

You can' play both sides of the fence. Use that prejudice as a means to not give a fukk about Mexicans, while also including those discriminated against in the same group as the supposed White Supremacist.

That makes no fukking sense breh. This is what I am talking about.......nikkas just cherry pick shyt and regurgitate nonsense.......

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
For fukk's sake, it's Tariq Nasheed.

He's such an *esteemed* activist, becoming famous for writing such insightful books as "The Art of Mackin' ", "The Art of Gold Digging", and "The Elite Way: 10 Rules Men Must Know in Order to Deal With Women".

Face_With_Rolling_Eyes_Emoji_large.png

:SCHOFIELDLOL:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
colonization and oppression against Afro Latinos and other dark skinned Latinos right? So why not the distinction between the two groups?

You can' play both sides of the fence. Use that prejudice as a means to not give a fukk about Mexicans, while also including those discriminated against in the same group as the supposed White Supremacist.

That makes no fukking sense breh. This is what I am talking about.......nikkas just cherry pick shyt and regurgitate nonsense.......
Your quote said Latinos Vs Blacks, As if there aren’t black Latinos.

You are the one cherry picking.

That mindset and framing is already erasing an oppressed group.
They systematically and historically are being eased by the white power structure in Latin America.

I never said anything about Mexicans so please stay on topic.

1. Latino/ Hispanic are 30 year old American concepts that do not define the diversity, differences and history of ethnic and racial groups in Latin America.

Last edited:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Your quote said Latinos Vs Blacks, As if there aren’t black Latinos.

You are the one cherry picking.

That mindset and framing is already erasing an oppressed group.
They systematically and historically eased by the white power structure in Latin America.

In never said anything about Mexicans so please stay on topic.

Where?

Stay on topic? You didn't get the topic my post correct. :mjlol:................:camby: