Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Rick James referred to Charlie Murphy as darkness.

:mjlol:
Ya'll are killing me...

It's like a battle with semantics... a battle with when to take something literal..or when to take it figuratively....

I feel like those are the fundamental weapons used in these sorts of discussions...

It guarantees shallow comprehension and a circuitous discussion.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
put it this way

if crispy is referring to ones "ashy skin"

how comes tariq is yet to call himself cripsy when he always stats how ashy his own skin is every time he streams live

:jbhmm:

i will let u ponder...

This white woman was called crispy, so that kinda kills your argument :laff:.

Facebook

Definition of CRISPY

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Bruh tweeted out when his interview was starting, tweets are time stamped. Tariq already knew where Vlad studios were, because he was there before lol. Interviews are going to take a min of 1 hour, that's enough time in LA to get to the spot.

Also, Crispy even made an instagram post and showed what type of clothes he has on for the interview. He made it very easy for anybody to spot his goofy ass out in a crowd. That's why I can tell some of you clowns do not have any street smarts or are street dudes, because when you have beef with a cat and you are going to their city, you do not do things like this lol.

Instagram and twitter are made for non street dudes, because they put everything on line, to make it easy for you to get touched. If you have beef with somebody, just watch their social media.

lets see if he returns :coffee:

so...Tariq was going about his business on a typical day
-saw Tommy tweet-
dropped everything... drove to the location.... were he just happen to be carrying Tommy Sotomayor c00n train award trophy from several months past
all to just to deliver it to him in person

more importantly
i dont know how the buildings/facilities in LA operate i havnt in been in the city Angels since i was a kid
but i can tell u bout NYC, its no fukking way anybody can roll up into a facility without them being checked and cleared to enter said person office or studio
Vlad had to give whatever security, doorman, guards who or whatever u wanna called them access to enter

:yeshrug:
again shyt dosnt makes sense BUT it im wrong then im wrong

i really dont have a dog in this fight

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
-saw Tommy tweet-
dropped everything... drove to the location.... were he just happen to be carrying Tommy Sotomayor c00n train award trophy from several months past

more importantly
i dont know how the buildings/facilities in LA operate i havnt in been in the city Angels since i was a kid
but i can tell u bout NYC, its no fukking way anybody can roll up into a facility without them being checked and cleared to enter said person office or studio
Vlad had to give whatever security, doorman, guards who or whatever u wanna called them access to enter

Just take the L homie :francis:

nikkaz is wrong everyday B :francis:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-saw Tommy tweet-

- tommy posted that he was in vlads studio
- tariq recieved a text that sotomayor was in town
- tariq was in his office (near vlads office)
- tariq grabs c00n train and drives to vlads office

shyt makes perfect sense but you gotta try to do mental jumping jacks to get out of taking your L

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yoooo!!!!! :russ:
what really bothers me is i was skeptical of tariqs definition at first as well. but i was going through his old macklessons podcast and heard him refer to himself as crispy.. i regret not saving that particular mp3, cus i dont wanna dig through his entire archive to prove these nikkas wrong.

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Just take the L homie :francis:

nikkaz is wrong everyday B :francis:

:what:

- tommy posted that he was in vlads studio
- tariq recieved a text that sotomayor was in town
- tariq was in his office (near vlads office)
- tariq grabs c00n train and drives to vlads office

shyt makes perfect sense but you gotta try to do mental jumping jacks to get out of taking your L

text from who ..........:jbhmm: ............ :patrice:........... :jbhmm: ........... :patrice:

a Russian

DJ

named Vladimir Lyubovny

:sas2:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:

text from who ..........:jbhmm: ............ :patrice:........... :jbhmm: ........... :patrice:

a Russian

DJ

named Vladimir Lyubovny

:sas2:

why would vlad need to inform anyone when tommy put it out there on his twitter first? vlad attempted to flag the video down. you think he want people know his spot can be easily ran in, thats bad for business.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
-saw Tommy tweet-

more importantly

This nikka said that shyt like Vlad is Barbara Walters interview people like Fidel Castro:laff:.

Look at this nikkas studio, he has a random piano in the corner with a rug on top of it, a Mac Book Pro siting on a fold up chair you can get from IKEA for 7.99, Crispy is siting on a fold up chair, Vlad and his camera man is sitting on a old ass couch and mismatch rugs on the floor.

This nikka is talking about you need security clearance for this place, motherfukker please:facepalm::laff:.