Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
This nikka said that shyt like Vlad is Barbara Walters interview people like Fidel Castro:laff:.

Look at this nikkas studio, he has a random piano in the corner with a rug on top of it, a Mac Book Pro siting on a fold up chair you can get from IKEA for 7.99, Crispy is siting on a fold up chair, Vlad and his camera man is sitting on a old ass couch and mismatch rugs on the floor.

This nikka is talking about you need security clearance for this place, motherfukker please:facepalm::laff:.

That's probably not even vlad office. Probably just a building where vlad rents a room when he has a interview.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
what really bothers me is i was skeptical of tariqs definition at first as well. but i was going through his old macklessons podcast and heard him refer to himself as crispy.. i regret not saving that particular mp3, cus i dont wanna dig through his entire archive to prove these nikkas wromng.
been telling folks that since I first got on the board and saw folks reaching :russ:

crazy thing is his daughter is just as dark as Tommy so it makes no sense for him to even use crispy in a disparaging way like that....simply means "ashy" ....his haters just use that as a reason to try and shyt on him :mjgrin:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
why would vlad need to inform anyone when tommy put it out there on his twitter first? vlad attempted to flag the video down. you think he want people know his spot can be easily ran in, thats bad for business.
This nikka said that shyt like Vlad is Barbara Walters interview people like Fidel Castro:laff:.

Look at this nikkas studio, he has a random piano in the corner with a rug on top of it, a Mac Book Pro siting on a fold up chair you can get from IKEA for 7.99, Crispy is siting on a fold up chair, Vlad and his camera man is sitting on a old ass couch and mismatch rugs on the floor.

This nikka is talking about you need security clearance for this place, motherfukker please:facepalm::laff:.

:mjlol:
have a studio to do interviews & leave your door unlock so anybody can walk in & interrupt -breh