Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:yeshrug:

yeah, if u can - i gots no problem with admitting i was wrong

but until then , im 95% sure Vlad & Tariq set this up 1 way or another
I doubt it was a setup after really thinking about it.

Tariq had just been to Vlad like a month ago, so he knew the location and everything. Also, Tommy announced he was going there.

Plus, Vlad took down Tariq's video but Tommy's is still up.

I don't think Vlad set it up since it would look bad business wise. Sure it will get him some hits but it also shows that going to do an interview there is potentially dangerous and anybody if they know the location can just show up.

I think Tommy said he was only there for a few minutes before Tariq walked in. So it's possible Tariq was just waiting in the cut outside or some shyt waiting for Tommy to show up.

Edit::russ: just as I typed up this post, I see that Tariq's video is up again. So either Tariq and Vlad worked some shyt out or it probably all was a setup?:manny:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Haven't been in this thread since it was 9 pages...

Yall still going at Tariq?

Lets say he is referring to skin tone...he's black himself...he can do this because...

He's black and unless you still subscribe to that colorism at worst it's just bad jokes. And black people joke alot.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care about none of that. The last video of his I watched a few years ago, this fool calling a dead woman all type of dumb bytches and talking about her weave and she should've chose a better man and she might stil be alive. Saying chit like travon Martin deserved it that ain't shock jock stuff. It's complete and utter ignorance and once you talk like that you don't deserve to ever be taken seriously.
You don't care about men's rights

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Haven't been in this thread since it was 9 pages...

Yall still going at Tariq?

Lets say he is referring to skin tone...he's black himself...he can do this because...

He's black and unless you still subscribe to that colorism at worst it's just bad jokes. And black people joke alot

Its a contradiction to "brother" Tariq's pro blackness when he is making light of colorism. Is he staying on code when he does this?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Its a contradiction to "brother" Tariq's pro blackness when he is making light of colorism. Is he staying on code when he does this?

Making jokes about skintone has nothing to do with supporting black empowerment.

As black people we joke and crack on any and everything.

As a dark man myself, you can't fade me by calling me black because I love being black.

If you can be offended by being called any type of black you're a c00n who doesn't love black.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I doubt it was a setup after really thinking about it.

Tariq had just been to Vlad like a month ago, so he knew the location and everything. Also, Tommy announced he was going there.

Plus, Vlad took down Tariq's video but Tommy's is still up.

I don't think Vlad set it up since it would look bad business wise. Sure it will get him some hits but it also shows that going to do an interview there is potentially dangerous and anybody if they know the location can just show up.

I think Tommy said he was only there for a few minutes before Tariq walked in. So it's possible Tariq was just waiting in the cut outside or some shyt waiting for Tommy to show up.

Edit::russ: just as I typed up this post, I see that Tariq's video is up again. So either Tariq and Vlad worked some shyt out or it probably all was a setup?:manny:

idk

its two things
1. the timing
2. the access

1. pretty much sure Vlad interviews throughout the day working around said interviewer availability- so for Tariq to show up the exact same time is suspect
and didn't Tommy say when he got there Vlad had had wait like 40 minutes before they started recording

2. even tho Tariq went up there a few weeks ago for his interview still doesn't say much - cause im 100% sure the building has some sorta security whereas the only way u can get access to enter has to be security knowing one coming
esp. with this being hip hop & Vlad being a culture vulture and having so many people pissed off of either his questions or said person answers - for Vlad to have an open access facilities

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville

You laugh but this is potentially the worst thing that could happen out of all of this......

There is a very real possibility that Tommy Sotomayor could be legitimized due to Tariq's antics.......and y'all don't even realize it

What if Tucker Carlson actually has Tommy for an interview, off the strength of him beefing with a recent guest that he had on his show (like Vlad apparently did)? Biggest audience that Tommy would have ever had thus far, and gaining him new followers. We all know Tommy would tone down his more extreme c00ning to appeal to the cacs on the right, making himself more relatable to them. Tommy goes from a basement shock jock c00n getting struggle views on youtube to a celebrity c00n in Trump's America.

You nikkas aren't looking at the big picture here.......

If anything Tariq should have confronted Tommy BEFORE appearing on Vlad and Fox News. I actually agree with Tariq in questioning why Vlad interviewed Tommy. There is no way Tommy is noteworthy enough to be featured on Vlad other than he had beef with Tariq, who is more well-known for his Hidden Colors series and media appearances. But here's my thing: the very second he heard about Vlad interviewing Tommy, he should have questioned Vlad's intentions right then and there.

Which begs the question: why the fukk didn't he confront Vlad about that WHILE confronting Tommy? Even Tommy (incorrectly, apparently) had the sense to question Vlad about a possible setup when Tariq stepped in. Why didn't Tariq press Vlad on why he interviewed a random c00n that he happened to have beef with? Why wait until he was back home to bring it up?

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Making jokes about skintone has nothing to do with supporting black empowerment.

As black people we joke and crack on any and everything.

As a dark man myself, you can't fade me by calling me black because I love being black.

If you can be offended by being called any type of black you're a c00n who doesn't love black.
More power to you breh, you should embrace your skin tone but nobody should embrace people insinuating that someone is dark skin because they were burnt to a crisp. That is c00ning, that is not pro black. That kind of thinking strengthens white supremacy.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Where were the requirements released to be "pro-black" anyway? :jbhmm:

I'm seeing why people love to box people into a category....

Did Dave Chappelle get all this bullshyt when referring to Charlie Murphy as darkness?..:mjlol:
:upsetfavre:

You do know that was a re-enactment of an actual event as told by Charlie Murphy, right :mjgrin:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Where were the requirements released to be "pro-black" anyway? :jbhmm:

I'm seeing why people love to box people into a category....

Did Dave Chappelle get all this bullshyt when referring to Charlie Murphy as darkness?..:mjlol:

Rick James referred to Charlie Murphy as darkness.