Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does he talk about the fact he fathered 5 kids and only claims 1?
Actually he talks about men not following in his footsteps. He knows he's a bad decision maker. Like I said I'm not a Tommy fan, but he drops a jewel every now and then.

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
Where were the requirements released to be "pro-black" anyway? :jbhmm:

I'm seeing why people love to box people into a category....

Did Dave Chappelle get all this bullshyt when referring to Charlie Murphy as darkness?..:mjlol:

When was Dave Chappelle ever considered pro black?:mjpls:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
For you nikkas still foolishly caping for Crispy, a couple years ago Jason Black made a few Professor BlackTruth-style mini-documentaries/video essays on what kind of fraud Crispy is:

TBA responds for the first time and finally reveals to the world how they were tricked and why he's stayed away from it.

Our in depth investigative report on what many are calling an internet Fraud, We present the facts. You decide.
Official Jason Black Group public group | Facebook

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I remember the days when peanut useta wear green contact lenses & shyt on black women on the old tariq ustream days:sas2:she went out her way multiple times to say she's biracial but imma let yall rookies tell it:hubie:

2uNH4If.png

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
:francis:
highly doubt tommy said on social media what time & what location he was gonna do this interview at

i understand Tariq your man in all - but until he can explain this: only proves him & Vlad set this all up

Bruh tweeted out when his interview was starting, tweets are time stamped. Tariq already knew where Vlad studios were, because he was there before lol. Interviews are going to take a min of 1 hour, that's enough time in LA to get to the spot.

Also, Crispy even made an instagram post and showed what type of clothes he has on for the interview. He made it very easy for anybody to spot his goofy ass out in a crowd. That's why I can tell some of you clowns do not have any street smarts or are street dudes, because when you have beef with a cat and you are going to their city, you do not do things like this lol.

Instagram and twitter are made for non street dudes, because they put everything on line, to make it easy for you to get touched. If you have beef with somebody, just watch their social media.

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Tommy announced on his social media that he was coming to Vlad's show :manny:

:francis:
highly doubt tommy said on social media what time & what location he was gonna do this interview at

i understand Tariq your man in all - but until he can explain this: only proves him & Vlad set this all up

You want me to find the fb/twitter post where Tommy said it?

:yeshrug:

yeah, if u can - i gots no problem with admitting i was wrong

but until then , im 95% sure Vlad & Tariq set this up 1 way or another

Bruh tweeted out when his interview was starting, tweets are time stamped. Tariq already knew where Vlad studios were, because he was there before lol. Interviews are going to take a min of 1 hour, that's enough time in LA to get to the spot.

Also, Crispy even made an instagram post and showed what type of clothes he has on for the interview. He made it very easy for anybody to spot his goofy ass out in a crowd. That's why I can tell some of you clowns do not have any street smarts or are street dudes, because when you have beef with a cat and you are going to their city, you do not do this like this lol.

Instagram and twitter are made for non street dudes, because they put everything on line, to make it easy for you to get touched. If you have beef with somebody, just watch their social media.

@kingofnyc @Nomad1 :mjlol:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
put it this way

if crispy is referring to ones "ashy skin"

how comes tariq is yet to call himself cripsy when he always stats how ashy his own skin is every time he streams live

:jbhmm:

i will let u ponder...