Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:mjlol: This dude is so pathetic.

Skip to the 8-minute mark:

Crispy really has the flag of Panama hanging in the background:dead:.

This nikka is from Atlanta :heh:

This nikka crying out to a White Women about the crispy nickname :snoop:

I haven't watched this interview yet, but some chick called into Tariq's show yesterday to clown Crispy's sympathy tour & said Tomi Lauren looked like she didn't even care when doing the interview. :mjlol: Why would she?

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville

What's the point of this?

Is the point you're making that Tariq is trying way too hard in post-Crispy puppet videos to sell the idea that "crispy" to him means ashy.....long after being called out for the real meaning behind the word?

Because if it is......good job

I'm still waiting to see these pre-Tommy beef clips of Tariq calling himself crispy for his own ashiness...........one person in here already claimed he heard Tariq say this, and yet, no proof......

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Is the point you're making that Tariq is trying way too hard in post-Crispy puppet videos to sell the idea that "crispy" to him means ashy.....long after being called out for the real meaning behind the word?

I'm still waiting to see these pre-Tommy beef clips of Tariq calling himself crispy for his own ashiness...........one person in here already claimed he heard Tariq say this, and yet, no proof......

:mjlol:

nikka you go listen to all those old podcasts if you want to know that bad.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i've heard him call himself crispy becfore he even met tommy sotomayor...im not going to go thru years of videos tariq to find it because you can find it yourself.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lemme guess......you also got the Styles P Aaliyah diss track in your attic, right :mjgrin:

Don't worry, I'll wait right here while you go look for it :mjgrin:

i'm not looking for shyt c00n. i already told you i remember the video, and I already said I'm not going thru hundreds of videos to find it. if you don't like it, suck a dikk chump. i'm not here to prove anything to you, and I doubt nasheed cares about what you think either

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lemme guess......you also got the Styles P Aaliyah diss track in your attic, right :mjgrin:

Don't worry, I'll wait right here while you go look for it :mjgrin:
if someone did waste weeks to months looking for it, what would you do besides say "oh" and go back to finding another reason to hate :heh:

the time aint worth the reward

Last edited: