Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No tommy doesn't say good stuff. Any black person defending him or even listening to him should be open hand slapped in the mouth. The shyt he says about black people especially his hate for black women is crazy. Tommy not bringing any knowledge to the table.
Really not anything good?

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is this smart dumb nikka logic ???

duke who made da vid - clearly explained the differences between beef & internet beef
tariq has talked about his past on dem streetz, codes of da streetz, streetz shyt etc. etc. yet the shyt he just pulled was the antithesis of all this street shyt

at the end of the day he's a 45 year old making good paper & very successful at what he dose
it's just no reason to pull this stupid shyt - tommy is a c00n in all but he was the one that came off as the adult

Downplaying an assault charge on a 45 year old millionaire with a family and young children is Dumb nikka logic.

Shows how bottom of the barrel his mindset is.

Hyman Roth

Pro
Supporter
Daps
A lot of Black people are ignorant and do not get the concept of a scam and exploitation.

If I told you I wanted to make cookies and sell them...and I asked you and your family if you would pay for the supplies and the use of an industrial kitchen...

But you still have to pay for the cookies even after you pay for the production of it...and you cannot partake in the profits...

And yall agreed to that..

Yall dumb...and just got exploited...

But you know maybe Black people being exploited is a genetic thing...

Get exploited by Asians, Cacs, other Black people...

Maybe a certain type of nikka will always get butt fukked by exploiters and enjoy it...

If nikkas enjoy the feeling of Tariq's dikk sliding in they ass everytime they donate and then pay for hidden colors and watch that shyt climb to number 1 on Amazon and they see no return on investment ...then hey...some nikkas have no shame and enjoy being someone's bytch...

That ain't me though...

How can you say a lot of black people don't understand what a scam is and then give an example that isn't a scam? Just doesn't make sense.

A scam = Lending someone money with the promise of a return on your investment within a set period of time and never receiving it.

Not a scam = Crowdfunding with no such promise of a share of the profits.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
If nikkas aint defending Tommy....what exactly are you doing?...

....to discredit Tariq? :jbhmm:

Okay, so why is your agenda to slander Tariq and distract supporters from following him?

...Because you feel he's a race hustler?:jbhmm:
....btw...that talking point is something i only see suspected white supremacist use.

So in the end, is your true goal to do all you can to make sure people don't get scammed by Tariq? Scammed by buying his DVD's and giving me views, attending his conferences, purchasing his merchandise?..

What's really go on....Cause when you break it down to the bare-bones....people look a little funny in the light.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tommy advocates for white people to shoot black people for walking up on them. Tommy attacks black women like no other.
Yeah I know he says dumb shock jock stuff but he also talks about what men are going through in the justice system especially with child custody and support

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:francis:
highly doubt tommy said on social media what time & what location he was gonna do this interview at

i understand Tariq your man in all - but until he can explain this: only proves him & Vlad set this all up

You want me to find the fb/twitter post where Tommy said it?

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I know he says dumb shock jock stuff but he also talks about what men are going through in the justice system especially with child custody and support

I don't care about none of that. The last video of his I watched a few years ago, this fool calling a dead woman all type of dumb bytches and talking about her weave and she should've chose a better man and she might stil be alive. Saying chit like travon Martin deserved it that ain't shock jock stuff. It's complete and utter ignorance and once you talk like that you don't deserve to ever be taken seriously.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Bro you shouldn't go there, at least don't come for me, I didn't take shots at you, you are complaining, and doing nothing, compared to a man that is doing more for blacks than currently anyone in the world to be really real. And your organizing what now?

Lets be really real, alot of us are not putting in any SIGNIFICANT WORK, and if we were we wouldn't be on the coli as a full time mod. So it baffles me when I see nikkas on here talking shyt about people doing work out here no matter what their views are.

You don't see me shytting on any black person out here putting in work for us. I don't even shyt on kanye, he put alot of nikkas on, while the fashion industry is shytting on Kanye, Virgil is one of the hottest designers in the game right now, Just Don designs for Jordan Brand even his fukking barber has a moderately stable streetwear line. He even tried to put on that fakkit Ian conner, but he was so much of a fukkboy he fukked himself.

nikkas criticizing nikkas putting in work from the comfort of their keyboards is always some fakkit c00n shyt, so you all can miss me with that bullshyt

:salute:Proud fukking Golden God Militant, I bang on fakkits of any race or creed especially you crackers out here

@KidStranglehold Bringing colorism into this like I aint more of a nikka than you, this is the guy yall chose to name your mod of the Negro section of the coli after?

:francis::snoop::mindblown: