Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Crispy and ashy is not a Black think.

I've seen Indian dudes darker than black ppl and be ashy too

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Anybody whos that (faux) upset about "crispy" needs to abandon

"nikkas"
"c00n"
"Bedwench"

Or any other derogatory term from their regular vocabulary.
:sas1:
Y'all won't do that though
:sas2:

Only if you upholding to the standard of "Pro-Black" and subscribe yourself to that...you shouldn't be insulting Black people with words like c00n, bedbuck and bedwench...

You can't be "Pro-Black" and then insulting Black people you don't like with slurs...

nikka has been culturally appropriated into a term of endearment...it is basically the equivalent of chico..

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Isn't any colorism to it...The dude is an ashy crispy ass dude...You act like Tariq is light skinned.

Tariq isn't lighter than Tommy? Tommy isn't dark skinned? shut your fanatical nut ass up :mjlol:

I wont defend a c00n:russell:.

Did you know that you can point out Tariq's colourism and still be against Tommy and his own bullshyt? :mjgrin:

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
Still waiting for anyone to show a legitimate correlation of "crispy" and "dark" that isn't "because tommy said so!"
:mjpls:
Extremely dark brother here and I could tell you crispy is one of the many pejoratives ive been called b4. With that being said critiques about dark complexion coming from blacks is as old as we've been on these shores. As a kid i diddnt understand it, coming from a west indian background where when i get home every family member is my complexion i was confused and diddnt get it. In truth thats probably what propelled my search for knowledge because i needed to understood where that ignorance came from.

As it relates to Tommy, f' him ive no compassion and could give 2 phucks about what he is called because he deserves that and more. Kewning on that level needs to be excoriated from the community. re: Tariqs usage of it :yeshrug:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Tariq isn't lighter than Tommy? Tommy isn't dark skinned? shut your fanatical nut ass up :mjlol:

Did you know that you can point out Tariq's colourism and still be against Tommy and his own bullshyt? :mjgrin:

Yes you can all you c00ns in this thread are very obviously doing it :mjgrin:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps

- threatening black woman with violence over a minor accident
:dwillhuh:
- "black whore"
-"black bytch"
But nikkas is "mad" over crispy?
:mjlol:

Nobody is mad at use crispy...we just don't understand the hypocrisy you nikkas have...

Yall be all on this "Pro-Black" shyt then...Black people do things you don't agree with...then they are a bunch of c00ns..bedwenches...bedbucks..

Yall nikkas use racial slurs against Black people faster than White people do...and then act like there's nothing wrong with that...

A least Tommy doesn't put on a self-righteous air...like he truly gives a fukk and he's this scholar/activist type of nikka...nah...he's a shock YouTuber...he's a race hustler...he's a piece of shyt and he knows it...

You nikkas...on the other hand...wanna be policing Black people and making up codes and shyt...on some bullshyt patriarchal self righteous shyt...

But wanna disparage Black people...using Jim Crow slurs...against nikkas that are just living their life...and want nothing to do with you...

Yall just like White people...

Why don't you police your own kind...yall are "Pro-Black"...why don't you stick to each other and uphold each other to your own standard...

Yall let nikkas like Polight run wild, ripping off your own kind...but yall obsessed about what the fukk Kanye West is doing...calling him c00n and shyt...

Kanye West ain't part of your clique...yall the "Pro-Blacks"...stay over there...

Yall are like a creepy stalker ex-boyfriend, following a bytch around...make sure she don't do shyt you don't want her to do...but she don't want your ass...

Black people do not belong to each other...we don't own each other...

Last edited:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Nobody is mad at crispy...we just don't understand the hypocrisy you nikkas have...

Yall be all on this Pro-Black shyt then...Black people do things you don't agree with...then they are a bunch of c00ns..bedwenches...bedbucks..

Yall nikkas use racial slurs against Black people faster than White people do...and then act like there's nothing wrong with that...

A lot Tommy doesn't put on a self-righteous air...like he truly gives a fukk and he's this scholar/activist type of nikka...nah...he's a shock youtuber...he's a race hustler...

You nikkas...on the other hand...wanna be policing Black people and making up codes and shyt...

But wanna disparage Black people...using Jim Crow slurs...against nikkas that are just living their life...and want nothing to do with you...

Why don't you police your own kind...yall are "Pro-Black"...why don't you stick to each other and uphold each other to your own standard...

Yall let nikkas like Polight run wild, ripping off your own kind...but yall obsessed about what the fukk Kanye West is doing...calling him c00n and shyt...

Kanye West ain't part of your clique...yall the "Pro-Blacks"...stay over there...

Yall are like a creepy stalker ex-boyfriend, following a bytch around...make sure she don't do shyt you don't want her to do...but she don't want your ass...

Black people do not belong to each other...

"Hypocrisy"

"You nikkas"

giphy.gif

yall can have it I'm out

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
"Hypocrisy"

"You nikkas"

giphy.gif

yall can have it I'm out

I am not "Pro-Black"

I am not part of your clique...

I fukk who I want...say I want...have kids with who I want...me and my standards come first...I don't give a fukk about what anybody gotta say about it...

I don't use nikka to insult...so I am straight...

What you don't get about hypocrisy..hypocrisy is about standards...set upon yourself...or standards you subscribe to...

You nikkas are the self-righteous for the community, uplifting, I love Black people above all else..."Pro-Blacks"...

So I am saying...if you nikkas are really like that...why yall gotta call nikkas who don't want no parts of your agenda or whatever the fukk yall reactionaries got going on...a bunch of racial slurs...when they don't agree with you...

Cause that's not "Pro-Black" to me...

Yall don't articulate a position...yall just immediately go to insulting your fellow Black people with slurs...

That sounds like a bunch of oppressive a$$holes that wanna be on some Mussolini shyt...like we belong to you just cause we are the same race...

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Don't practice what you preach brehs:mjlol:hypocrisy & fraudulent

(Nov. 13, 2016)

47:40-48.03 "We need to become invisible..."

(Nov. 27, 2016)

(Nov. 27, 2016)

(Dec. 1, 2016)

(Dec. 12, 2016)
For someone who said that Black people need to become invisible, he seems to be going out of his way to be seen and heard through various media outlets.:mjpls::sas2: