Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the level of factual satire radiating off my post is very pungent:mjlol:
nah, bruh, a lot of yall just seem to hate the idea tariq is making money off his rhetoric. im sure many of you arent even black, but even some of the black folks like their pro-blacks to be struggling in poverty as well.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
boyce has had tariq on his black business school and i assume they've discussed it in detail enough for boyce to make that estimate.

Surely those figures are inflated theres no way his made that much on the series. I would be pleased as fukk if that's the case because hard work should equate to success.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Surely those figures are inflated theres no way his made that much on the series. I would be pleased as fukk if that's the case because hard work should equate to success.
we'll never know either way, but HC3 had extreme hangtime on amazon. it was in the top 20 documentary section for almost a year. hell, even right now its ranked @ 309. considering its independent distribution, its plausible hes made that much over the entire series

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
nah, bruh, a lot of yall just seem to hate the idea tariq is making money off his rhetoric. im sure many of you arent even black, but even some of the black folks like their pro-blacks to be struggling in poverty as well.
:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I am not "Pro-Black"

I am not part of your clique...

I fukk who I want...say I want...have kids with who I want...me and my standards come first...I don't give a fukk about what anybody gotta say about it...

I don't use nikka to insult...so I am straight...

What you don't get about hypocrisy..hypocrisy is about standards...set upon yourself...or standards you subscribe to...

You nikkas are the self-righteous for the community, uplifting, I love Black people above all else..."Pro-Blacks"...

So I am saying...if you nikkas are really like that...why yall gotta call nikkas who don't want no parts of your agenda or whatever the fukk yall reactionaries got going on...a bunch of racial slurs...when they don't agree with you...

Cause that's not "Pro-Black" to me...

Yall don't articulate a position...yall just immediately go to insulting your fellow Black people with slurs...

That sounds like a bunch of oppressive a$$holes that wanna be on some Mussolini shyt...like we belong to you just cause we are the same race...

Bout tired of your bytch ass :francis:

Negged Ho :martin:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
This fakkit @EmitDrill constantly abseiling from Tariq dikk. Every thread about Tariq, he can't help himself. What a fakkit :mjlol:

Go cop Hidden Colors1-4 . Yall CAC & c00ns stay mad :umad:

Hidden_Colors_Bundle_1024x1024.png

c00n azz nikkas in this thread supporting that malware Tommy. Only people that hate Tariq are Black Feminists, c00ns & CACs. I see you :ufdup:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
But it's not like Tariq is light

Tommy is darker

but so what

You're acknowledging the colourism at hand yourself and you can't even see it :snoop:

but so what he's an ashy ass dude. That's why they call him crispy

If a White, Asian or Arab Man or Woman came up to you and called you "crispy" you damn well know you wouldn't take it as being called "ashy":duck:, the same with the puppet :scust: but keep pretending.

Why are these clowns in here trying to defend and deflect from a self loathing c00n who hates black women?

Pointing out Tariq's colourism doesn't = "defending Tommy".

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
This fakkit @EmitDrill constantly abseiling from Tariq dikk. Every thread about Tariq, he can't help himself. What a fakkit :mjlol:

Go cop Hidden Colors1-4 . Yall CAC & c00ns stay mad :umad:

Hidden_Colors_Bundle_1024x1024.png

c00n azz nikkas in this thread supporting that malware Tommy. Only people that hate Tariq are Black Feminists, c00ns & CACs. I see you :ufdup:

Still ain't disprove shyt i'm saying :troll:So they call it hate'n....

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Bout tired of your bytch ass :francis:

Negged Ho :martin:

LOL yall nikkas don't like facts...

Mad cause you remedial reactionary "political" movement is lead by race hustlers...that got 6 wives and give out dating advice :snoop:

Misters "I love Black people...now support my documentary and my 300 books on the mysteries of Ancient Khmet or you's a c00n...group economics! What? A return on your investment? You dusty nikkas always want a handout...self-reliance!"

Am I right...:lolbron: