Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
One thing i noticed about tariq is he pushes a lot of racial slurs. Take the word c00n that shyt is a racist slur that whites used.

That's a good point...

What is the difference between being called crispy vs. being call a c00n?...

To those arguing this crap....Is it anti-black to call another black man a c00n?

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
You can't be serious calling someone crispy because they are darkskin is old as hell. Tariq came up with some bullshyt because people was like hey you suppose to be pro black. Nobody has ever seen an ashy dude and said he crispy.

:dwillhuh:
My dad is very dark skin & he would get on my ass if I was about leave the crib lookin ashy

"Crusty elbows"
"Crispy knees"
"Crunchy fingers"

:comeon:
Y'all nikkas in here reaching and putting your capes on for a certified scamming c00n who's threatened black women with violence on multiple occasions over a made up, false definition.

When's the last time you seen a dark, crispy green apple? Or dark rice krispies cereal?
:jbhmm:
What's your real issue breh?

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
nikka i dont even watch Tariq's podcasts :mjlol:

Of course you do, only a worshiper would equate calling out Tariq's blatant colourism as somehow defending Tommy's own bullshyt.

The irony in all this that 95% of you Tariq worshippers on here used to worship none other than... Tommy Sotomayor himself :mjlol:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Isn't any colorism to it...The dude is an ashy crispy ass dude...You act like Tariq is light skinned.

Of course you do, only a worshiper would equate calling out Tariq's blatant colourism as somehow defending Tommy's own bullshyt.

The irony in all this that 95% of you Tariq worshippers on here used to worship none other than... Tommy Sotomayor himself :mjlol:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps

I am not "Pro-Black", nor I am the public face of an internet apolitical movement and I don't use nikka as an insult...

Tariq took a Jim Crow era slur...and uses it against his political opponents...and if you notice...he does a lot of that...insulting Black people he don't like or don't agree with racist slurs...

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am not "Pro-Black", nor I am the public face of an internet apolitical movement and I don't use nikka as an insult...

Tariq took a Jim Crow era slur...and uses it against his political opponents...and if you notice...he does a lot of that...insulting Black people he don't like or don't agree with racist slurs...

if a black man is a c00n, what else do you want to call him? i call a spade a spade, if you're a cotdamn sambo I'm gonna say it to your face. we don't have time for the niceties...

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:dwillhuh:
My dad is very dark skin & he would get on my ass if I was about leave the crib lookin ashy

"Crusty elbows"
"Crispy knees"
"Crunchy fingers"

:comeon:
Y'all nikkas in here reaching and putting your capes on for a certified scamming c00n who's threatened black women with violence on multiple occasions over a made up, false definition.

When's the last time you seen a dark, crispy green apple? Or dark rice krispies cereal?
:jbhmm:
What's your real issue breh?

I'm a dark skin dude that dealt with years of dark skin jokes so i can speak on the word crispy being about dark skin.
nikka you so black you look burt to a crisp.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody whos that (faux) upset about "crispy" needs to abandon

"nikkas"
"c00n"
"Bedwench"

Or any other derogatory term from their regular vocabulary.
:sas1:
Y'all won't do that though
:sas2:

exactly....crispy uses the word "nikka" all the time, but he's not allowed to be called crispy...FOH