Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
........Yes :dahell:......and I am NOW saying that based upon what I've been reading, the thread has now run its course because its the same arguments over and over again

But you've been doing the same thing that you're complaining about :dahell:

You're in no position to point fingers man :dahell:

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
But you've been doing the same thing that you're complaining about :dahell:

You're in no position to point fingers man :dahell:

.........so if I argue with a chick for half an hour about some dumb shyt, I'm not allowed to catch myself and say "this is pointless.....I'm out" just because I initially participated in the argument :dahell:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Exactly. These dumb nikkas act as if posting on the internet is the same as putting in work? :laff:

You nikkas are hilarious. Are you clowns VOLUNTEERING, MENTORING, helping the less fortunate. Dudes in here are clowns.
this nikka listed another nikka on the coli actually putting in work as him putting in work:laff:

nikka made a claud anderson topic talmbout he putting in work:laff:

nikka went to a meeting on campus talmbout he organizing the community:laff:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
And this is why I'll NEVER take none of you "militants" seriously.:rolleyes:

Saying "what am I going to do about." Yet YOUR suppose to be "pro-black" yet shytting on darker complexion...

I never took "Pro-Blacks" once I got out of that shyt and actually read books by legit Black scholars and activists and watched videos by legit Black scholars and activists...

A lot of the "Pro-Blacks" space is full of hustlers and bigots of all sorts and dimwitted disgruntled males...just like Trump supporters and the alt-white

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I never took "Pro-Blacks" once I got out of that shyt and actually read books by legit Black scholars and activists and watched videos by legit Black scholars and activists...

A lot of the "Pro-Blacks" space is full of hustlers and bigots of all sorts and dimwitted disgruntled Black males...
Well take your ass back to the land of cupcakes and rainbows if this place is too caustic for you. But we all know you fukkboys aint going no where because you cacs are mezmerized by us.

You rep is in the deep red. Clearly you dont fit in. Why don't you do us all a favor and go elsewhere. I here Yahoo, Youtube, and Reddit are all excellent forums, devoid of black males, and full of rifined, progressive, content...:mjpls:

P.S....Very few blacks on those sites as well. Im sure you'd feel more comfortable.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Be so pro black you defend a white supremacist because he's black brehs

So calling out Tariq's colourism = defending Tommy? :what:

Y'all truly are a bunch of fanatics. :mjlol:

:scust:@ that clown who had the audacity to say that dark skin isn't a "handicap" in a White/Whitewashed society. Dumb fukk will probably be parroting "We're in a system of... White Supremacy" in another Tariq thread :mjlol:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Smart dumb Nikka logic.

"Fighting ain't nothing but a simple assault charge... the jail is over crowded".

And did he just create an argument and then argue against his own argument? Did Tariq say that he didn't want to catch a charge?

how is this smart dumb nikka logic ???

duke who made da vid - clearly explained the differences between beef & internet beef
tariq has talked about his past on dem streetz, codes of da streetz, streetz shyt etc. etc. yet the shyt he just pulled was the antithesis of all this street shyt

at the end of the day he's a 45 year old making good paper & very successful at what he dose
it's just no reason to pull this stupid shyt - tommy is a c00n in all but he was the one that came off as the adult

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Well take your ass back to the land of cupcakes and rainbows if this place is too caustic for you. But we all know you fukkboys aint going no where because you cacs are mezmerized by us.

You rep is in the deep red. Clearly you dont fit in. Why don't you do us all a favor and go elsewhere. I here Yahoo, Youtube, and Reddit are all excellent forums, devoid of black males, and full of rifined, progressive, content...:mjpls:

P.S....Very few blacks on those sites as well. Im sure you'd feel more comfortable.

I am not a cac...I just ain't a Black male listening to race hustlers that are even worse than Al Sharpton...

And I don't give a fukk about rep nikka...this ain't high school...I actually made a thread to get negged into the millions...but they took that shyt down..:mjlol:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Tariq putting out the tweet that saying he didn't agree with Vlad withholding the videos proves he didn't really do his homework on him before he decided to do business with him, he just looked at the exposure. Even on his podcast yesterday his co hosts were trying to tell him about Vlad.

Also tommy did say IF Tariq took everything from him then he would kill him not that he would TOS. With that being said Tariq did run up on him, called him a bytch to his face and tommy didnt do anything.

I understand Tariq is a capitalist but maybe he should stop being so "petty"(his words) and stop reacting to every troll or "suspected WS"(his words). That type of stuff makes it more about him and expanding his brand versus black upliftment which is what he preaches.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Still waiting for anyone to show a legitimate correlation of "crispy" and "dark" that isn't "because tommy said so!"
:mjpls:

You can't be serious calling someone crispy because they are darkskin is old as hell. Tariq came up with some bullshyt because people was like hey you suppose to be pro black. Nobody has ever seen an ashy dude and said he crispy.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
You can't be serious calling someone crispy because they are darkskin is old as hell. Tariq came up with some bullshyt because people was like hey you suppose to be pro black. Nobody has ever seen an ashy dude and said he crispy.

nikkas that were ashy got called ashy monkey...:yeshrug:not crispy...

Dark nikkas got called "burnt", "crunchy" and "crispy"...