Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps

No...

Lol I am just not a dumb hypocritical nikka like yall "Pro-Blacks"...that let nikkas like Polight and Sa Neter rip poor Black people off...but then wanna point the finger at Kanye West cause he fukking a White bytch and hagning out with Donald Trump...

How yall reactionaries gonna overthrow White Supremacy and make a code when you can't even prevent race hustlers from raping yall wallets...

How yall gonna over throw White Supremacy when a nikka that wrote dating books and high jacked Neely Fuller is the public face of your movement...

And the sad shyt...

Yall defend these nikkas...

Hell a bunch of "c00ns" like BLM got more done than yall did these past 6 years (and I don't even like these race hustlers)...at least they have legislation and non-profits...where's yalls at...they actually do politics...what yall do...insult and blow money on race hustlers...

Where's Umar's school at...

How many more volumes of Hidden Colors gonna be made...

When Polight's next book coming out..."50 shades of Ra"

I am more "Pro-Black" than yall ever could be...:mjlol:

Yall just can stay powerless and criticize nikkas who don't pay yall no mind...and live their lives...

Last edited:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Charles "King of c00ns" Barkley...just donated 1 million to Clark Atlanta University and Alabama A&M University

Charles Barkley pledges $1 million to Alabama college, but it's not Auburn

"Pro-Blacks" donated to $135,091 Hidden Colors volume 4

We must build up the community yall...

:mjlol:

Teach Black children math and science, or teach them that John Hanson was the first Black president

Pro-Black wanna teach Black children John Hanson was the first Black President....

Charles "King of c00ns" Barkley...on the other hand...:russ:

How much money Tariq made off yall by now...:francis:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
69 pages? :mindblown:

Tariq related threads always seem to bring the c00ns and agents out, I don't know why dudes are entertaining them

If people was coming with complete & utter bs most people wouldn't response but we're not:russ:

We're posting facts, damaging evidence, logical shyt etc... Tariq's children get in their feelings, get to negging, calling people agents/c00ns, mental gymnastics & defending their spiritual father at all cost:russ:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If people was coming with complete & utter bs most people wouldn't response but we're not:russ:

We're posting facts, damaging evidence, logical shyt etc... Tariq's children get & their feelings & get to negging, calling people agents/c00ns, mental gymnastics & defending their spiritual father at all cost:russ:

If those posters are "tariqs children", what are you the anti-tariq task force?

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
If those posters are "tariqs children", what are you the anti-tariq task force?
The sandman of the black sector... Its been infiltrated by hypocrites, frauds, sick individuals, criminals etc..

Its not just Tariq:snoop:please believe me
We the people gotta clean house & expose these fools:hubie:

They giving the conscious community, pro black community etc. a black eye with their fukery..

All the solid OGs are dying off.

We went from Khalid, Bobby, Dr. Welsing, Steve Cokely etc...

To Polight, Tariq, Umar & Seti

:why::dwillhuh::snoop:

Do you not see the community going downhill into hell..

Just 10 - 15 yrs ago the community was well respected but now:hubie:

Stink the ship if yall want too...

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Legit question, how do you feel about Gandhi?
He was an anti-black racist like a lot of people from India are.
So are black people who denigrate other blacks based on white supremacist views like colorism. Are they not dangerous?
Yes, that's why I oppose c00ns like Tommy and those who passive aggressively defend him 100%. He admits to disliking dark skinned black women and makes no bones about it. His career is based on dissing black women dark skinned black women especially.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The sandman of the black sector... Its been infiltrated by hypocrites, frauds, sick individuals, criminals etc..

Its not just Tariq:snoop:please believe me
We the people gotta clean house & expose these fools:hubie:

They giving the conscious community, pro black community etc. a black eye with their fukery..

All the solid OGs are dying off.

We went from Khalid, Bobby, Dr. Welsing, Steve Cokely etc...

To Polight, Tariq, Umar & Seti

:why::dwillhuh::snoop:

Do you not see the community going downhill into hell..

Just 10 - 15 yrs ago the community was well respected but now:hubie:

Stink the ship if yall want too...

What "community"?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You sound crazy as hell right now

So tariq was supposed to roll up on tommy beat his ass and make himself liable in a law suit, which tommy bytch ass would have been quick to file?

Tariq did the right thing exactly, pull up and herb his corny ass antagonize his dusty tap shoe wearing to swing 1st, that way when tariq beat his ass he in self defense , but since tommy proved he was a bytch, sat his dumb ass down looking to the ground in intimidation, tariq did the next best thing, damage his social media career severely.

When did beating the hell out a c00n become going against the code :dahell: when did checking a c00n become going against the code? What we do for others like us, is not what we will adhere to for random black people who are all about ass kissing white folks.

Some of these negroes can be all about defining black by some baseless useless bullshyt of light skin vs dark skin, I define that by who is for our cause and nationalism vs who is against it. Tommy is for sure against it, fukk him
If a man is in a room insulting you and you trying to focus on another man, sit down trying to blow it off and won't even make eye contact, especially when we just witnessed tommy show none of this "maturity" you trying to point out when he was in a road rage vs a woman., then the man sitting down trying to blow it off, scared to make eye contact def took the L

I'm disappointed in you Co signing some lame shyt like this :camby:

1st off let me make this discliamer cause i know how nikkaz twist shyt up to make look good in their favor
((( tommy is a fukking a self hating c00n )))

with that said
your post & ALL the posters that co sign u are contradicting

you basically saying
Tariq set the bait for tommy
tommy didnt fall for it
YET tommy took the L

:mindblown: thats just not possible :mindblown:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Charles "King of c00ns" Barkley...just donated 1 million to Clark Atlanta University and Alabama A&M University

Charles Barkley pledges $1 million to Alabama college, but it's not Auburn

"Pro-Blacks" donated to $135,091 Hidden Colors volume 4

We must build up the community yall...

:mjlol:

Teach Black children math and science, or teach them that John Hanson was the first Black president

Pro-Black wanna teach Black children John Hanson was the first Black President....

Charles "King of c00ns" Barkley...on the other hand...:russ:

How much money Tariq made off yall by now...:francis:

Tariq is living very well off them:ehh:3 level house with a elevator in a upper class white neighborhood in california, all his kids goes to white educated schools, 2016 cadillac escalade
Taking 8 vacations a yr:pachaha:fam living good..... I'm in the wrong business :troll:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But it's not like Tariq is light....Tommy is darker...but so what he's an ashy ass dude. That's why they call him crispy....

Why are these clowns in here trying to defend and deflect from a self loathing c00n who hates black women?

Tariq isn't lighter than Tommy? Tommy isn't dark skinned? shut your fanatical nut ass up :mjlol:

Did you know that you can point out Tariq's colourism and still be against Tommy and his own bullshyt? :mjgrin:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq is living very well off them:ehh:3 level house with a elevator in a upper class white neighborhood in california, all his kids goes to white educated schools, 2016 cadillac escalade
Taking 8 vacations a yr:pachaha:fam living good..... I'm in the wrong business :troll:
the level of jealousy radiating off this post is very pungent, my nikka