Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
If you think dark skin is a handicap quote me so I can put you on ignore.
Never heard of house and field negros?

The house negros were still slaves. Also, there were darker skinned house negros. LOL.

Most times also the lights were in the house because they were often times offspring of massa. Again still SLAVES got punished the same.

Last edited:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
cacs invented the colorism hierarchy that a lot of blacks, including Tariq, subscribe to. They do show preferential/ prejudice biases towards the different hues our people and anybody who says other wise is just being disingenuous.

You ugly you yo momma son...

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I fukk with Tariq, but you quickly see who the uneducated knee grows are that can't find it in themselves to say ANYTHING negative about him. Grown ass 50 year old man running up on another man, making fun of his dark skin (while being "pro black" himself lol), begging for an altercation, ignoring the jew who is controlling him like a puppet master... he looked worse here than he did on Fox News when he embarrassed himself

smart dumb nikkas will always look good when just talking to themselves like these nikkas do on their podcasts

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
That's a bullshyt "criticism" though. c00ns need to be shamed because they're very dangerous and you don't seem to have a valid argument for why they shouldn't be shamed. Make a valid argument for why c00ns shouldn't be shamed.
So are black people who denigrate other blacks based on white supremacist views like colorism. Are they not dangerous?

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
This thread has ran its course at this point. Y'all arguing about the same shyt over and over, and ain't nobody convincing anybody else of their point of view

Only thing I'm waiting to see now is Vlad's interview with Tommy after......I wanna see what comments he made right after Tariq left

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now you've resorted to straight up lying :laff:

You're pathetic :heh:

@EmitDrill is a tariq nasheed fan...he loves that dude so much, he knows everything about tariq, stalks his instagram and twitter accts, and all that

that's the daddy who didn't acknowledge him....no wonder he defends krispy and hates on tariq

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
When I ask for criticisms I'm talking about as far as his positions and overall ideology. You're basically whining about dude's personality traits. That's the thing. You haters don't like dude as a person but you try and disguise as "constructive criticism" instead of just admitting that you don't like dude as a person.

Legit question, how do you feel about Gandhi?

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Still waiting for anyone to show a legitimate correlation of "crispy" and "dark" that isn't "because tommy said so!"
:mjpls:

You already missed it

They pulled out the racial slur database and broke down the etymology of the word Crispy.

:laff:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This thread has ran its course at this point. Y'all arguing about the same shyt over and over, and ain't nobody convincing anybody else of their point of view

Only thing I'm waiting to see now is Vlad's interview with Tommy after......I wanna see what comments he made right after Tariq left

But you've been in this thread for the past 4 days reading and posting :dahell:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I know brehs in real life like that. shyt is pathetic. Yet, they'll then turn around and let him wiggle out of the "leader" title!

If, back in the day, Malcolm was prefacing his arguments with "As the Honorable Elijah Muhammad teaches us..." and then turned around and claimed Elijah wasn't a leader, he would have gotten laughed out the room!
Why the hell are you equating Tariq and Malcolm X. Either you're an idiot you knows nothing about either or the two men or an agent here to create confusion. Either way you need to sit down.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I didn't need to read all of this for you to just admit that you mad:umad:

The only work YOU are putting in, is being the mod of the colored section on an internet forum, :yeshrug:#FACTS
Exactly. These dumb nikkas act as if posting on the internet is the same as putting in work? :laff:

You nikkas are hilarious. Are you clowns VOLUNTEERING, MENTORING, helping the less fortunate. Dudes in here are clowns.