Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Dark skin is a handicap in this system you idiot, you can be proud of being Black and also understand that the darker you are, the more of a handicap your very skin color is.

It's intellectually dishonest of you to pretend not to get this very fundamental understanding.

"All yall complaining about colorism because you don't like being Black"

Incredibly lazy
Like I said @Matt504 you're wasting your breath...

These morons don't fukking know that the MOST oppressed people on Earth are DARKER SKINNED PEOPLE! And not just people of African descent but pacific islanders. Darker skin tone is obviously low on the white supremacist totem pole. Which is why people like @Wenzel Dashington can't grasp.

Yet they're trying to say that we're sensitive?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Okay, I see my post has struck a nerve. Since you wanna go there lets GO THERE.

No, YOU CAME AFTER ME with your constant annoying and corny spamming telling me "what am I doing" when my post about Tariq had NOTHING to do with you. I noticed this about you getting emotionally hurt when ANYONE criticize any of these pro-black YouTubers. I just got annoyed(this is not the first from you) and called your ass out.

Yes I brought up your light complexion(and will do it AGAIN) because its most likely due to it that you are incapable of understanding the anti-blackness of the term "crispy." Tariq himself in the video of his that I posted said that he doesn't give a shyt if "crispy" meant dark skin. That coming from someone who is "pro-black." That is literally an oxymoron! And deflates Tariq's pro-black stance!

Do you get what I am saying or do I have to dumb it down for you? And this is coming from someone who RESPECTS and once called into Tariq's show. Of course silly hoteps like yourself only saw my posts as in attack to Tariq overall.

No, speak for yourself. Maybe just maybe if militants like yourself ACTUALLY pay attention to what goes on around here because people like @J-Nice actually puts in work.

The Black Gullah are close to losing their land #PlantersvillePipeline #Black Standing Rock

^^I didn't see you anywhere in that thread. As for me I already documented how the Hasidic Jews are trying to buy out my town and how me and other blacks in our town are trying to resist them.

Essential - Official Black Real Estate Thread

Seriously don't try me on this.

And yet no one is shytting on anyone.

I swear some blacks have this weird "follow the preacher" attitude where NO criticism is allowed.

No wonder hardly anyone takes you seriously.

NICE!!!

Which is why you don't understand the negative undertone of "crispy." Don't complain when you see a racist cac wearing this shirt.
crispy_tshirt.jpg

Negro section? Interesting... You mean the section that ACTUALLY puts in work when it comes to discussion black economics, liberation, culture, history, current events, etc and none of that silly fake hotep shyt that you and others spam? Its a small wonder why I never seen YOU or other fake militants in important threads like these...

Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

Black Diasporic Essentials For "Liberation"

Essential - The Africa the Media doesn't tell you about

Essential - Official Black Real Estate Thread

Claud Anderson is suing for reparations....

My NYC Black Folk......Gentrification

No, you and other fake militants would fake be SPOON FED your info by people like Tariq Nasheed instead of going after the info yourselves.

And yes I WILL bring up colorism because this is what it is ABOUT. You and other Tariq supporters need to stop insulting our intelligence. Again if a racist cac were to wear this shirt then what would YOU do about?
crispy_tshirt.jpg
I didn't need to read all of this for you to just admit that you mad:umad:

The only work YOU are putting in, is being the mod of the colored section on an internet forum, :yeshrug:#FACTS

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
She came out of a white vagina :mjlol:

She is racially ambiguous :martin:take the faux locs out:troll:

The black community need to be exclusive like everybody else:comeon:the main reason why people like rachel dolezal & shaun king can get away wit being black because we included biracials, mixed lite brite & damn near white as black folks :snoop:Not to mention it adds to the colorism crisis in the black community

I remember the days when peanut useta wear green contact lenses & shyt on black women on the old tariq ustream days:sas2:she went out her way multiple times to say she's biracial but imma let yall rookies tell it:hubie:

Link :feedme:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Like I said @Matt504 you're wasting your breath...

These morons don't fukking know that the MOST oppressed people on Earth are DARKER SKINNED PEOPLE! And not just people of African descent but pacific islanders. Darker skin tone is obviously low on the white supremacist totem pole. Which is why people like @Wenzel Dashington can't grasp.

Yet they're trying to say that we're sensitive?

Explain how. CACs see us all as dark.

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
65 pages

Look here...........

If you're defending this fukkery don't ever talk about building the so called community ever again.

Another thing.

Look at my avy look at the skin hue and then look at the hue of the avy's hair tell me which of these would you identify is actually being black?

I would tell you neither but apparently you clowns would still be confused.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, when a c00n talk shyt you treat him like shyt. That c00n put threats out there. Anybody who wouldn't run up on a nikka like that is a bytch.

Sodomyor is and has always been a troll ..... hes not even a c00n, hes worse, hes a sellout, reason why I say it is half the shyt he says he does it in order to gain notoriety... notoriety = big bucks , half the people watching his videos hate what he says but what they fail to realise is that they are increasing his views, dude is about his dollars

Tariq just gave him 6 months worth of free publicity which is why he should know better, hes done Tommy a big favour by doing that stunt

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
She came out of a white vagina :mjlol:

She is racially ambiguous :martin:take the faux locs out:troll:

The black community need to be exclusive like everybody else:comeon:the main reason why people like rachel dolezal & shaun king can get away wit being black because we included biracials, mixed lite brite & damn near white as black folks :snoop:Not to mention it adds to the colorism crisis in the black community

I remember the days when peanut useta wear green contact lenses & shyt on black women on the old tariq ustream days:sas2:she went out her way multiple times to say she's biracial but imma let yall rookies tell it:hubie:

Now you've resorted to straight up lying :laff:

You're pathetic :heh:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Explain how. CACs see us all as dark.
cacs invented the colorism hierarchy that a lot of blacks, including Tariq, subscribe to. They do show preferential/ prejudice biases towards the different hues our people and anybody who says other wise is just being disingenuous.