Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
That's the only example of what you considered a valid criticism. I don't think that it's valid and asked you for clarification. You not clarifying basically proves my point that you dot have any valid criticisms.

You want examples? :youngsabo:

What about the caller who asked Tariq to put his mother's Gofundme info out after her house was burned down? Tariq hung up on him saying it sounded funny without verifying if it was true or not. Yet he has no problem verifying female callers social media pages.:lupe: When a supporter asked him to put information about his mother to his fans listening, Tariq blew him off and played the "Get out of here you damn ******" drop.

Tariq could've easily told him "E-mail me your number and information and I'll see what I can do to get the family to help her get back on her feet.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
Smart dumb Nikka logic.

"Fighting ain't nothing but a simple assault charge... the jail is over crowded".

And did he just create an argument and then argue against his own argument? Did Tariq say that he didn't want to catch a charge?

He contradicted himself again when he said that if he was run up on then he automatically feels his saftey is being threatend and thats grounds for fighting. What does that say about Tommy then?

I do agree with him though that this is all entertainment and neither of these internet personalities get a dime of my money. Yeah I might put some dudes on to a Hidden Colors bootleg but thats about it.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You nikkas treat being dark skin like it's a handicap. Sensitive folks.

But the agents doing work again turning topic into some bullshyt.

Dark skin is a handicap in this system you idiot, you can be proud of being Black and also understand that the darker you are, the more of a handicap your very skin color is.

It's intellectually dishonest of you to pretend not to get this very fundamental understanding.

"All yall complaining about colorism because you don't like being Black"

Incredibly lazy

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:russ: I'm so glad I don't really fukk either of these dudes. Dudes going so hard to defend Tariq it's amazing.

The only thing of his I ever watched in full was the Star Wars shyt. Other than that, I'm just :ld: when it comes to him.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You want examples? :youngsabo:

What about the caller who asked Tariq to put his mother's Gofundme info out after her house was burned down? Tariq hung up on him saying it sounded funny without verifying if it was true or not. Yet he has no problem verifying female callers social media pages.:lupe: When a supporter asked him to put information about his mother to his fans listening, Tariq blew him off and played the "Get out of here you damn ******" drop.

Tariq could've easily told him "E-mail me your number and information and I'll see what I can do to get the family to help her get back on her feet.
When I ask for criticisms I'm talking about as far as his positions and overall ideology. You're basically whining about dude's personality traits. That's the thing. You haters don't like dude as a person but you try and disguise it as "constructive criticism" instead of just admitting that you don't like him.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Dark skin is a handicap in this system you idiot, you can be proud of being Black and also understand that the darker you are, the more of a handicap your very skin color is.

It's intellectually dishonest of you to pretend not to get this very fundamental understanding.

"All yall complaining about colorism because you don't like being Black"

Incredibly lazy

How does it handicap you, cause it hasn't got me.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Not gonna lie this shyt has made my work week fly by. :wow:

Hours and hours of fukkery to listen to work. :wow:
Marathons of Tommy. :wow:
Marathons of Tariq. :wow:
Darlene Ortiz taking shots. :wow:
Rita G catching strays. :wow:
Corey Holcomb ending the cease fire. :wow:
Princella talking shyt on Crispy. :wow:
Nutward doing two 7 hour shows a day about this. :wow:

GOAT beef since Soulja Boy vs Bow Wow. :wow:
Refresh me on the bolded beloved:lupe:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
:francis:
Y'all really gonna act like Crispy means "dark"?

crispy potato chips

Crispy fried chicken

Rice krispies

rice-krispies-original-treats.jpg

Crispy red apples
Crispy-Baked-cinnamon-apple-chips.jpg

Crisp·y
ˈkrispē/
adjective
adjective: crispy; comparative adjective: crispier; superlative adjective: crispiest
  1. (of food, typically cooked food) having a pleasingly firm, dry, and brittle surface or texture.
    "crispy fried bacon"

:patrice:
nikkas really defending Tommy though...

A known scammer c00n who's repeatedly disrespected black women on & off camera over a false definition...
:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Okay, I see my post has struck a nerve. Since you wanna go there lets GO THERE.

Bro you shouldn't go there, at least don't come for me, I didn't take shots at you, you are complaining, and doing nothing, compared to a man that is doing more for blacks than currently anyone in the world to be really real. And your organizing what now?
No, YOU CAME AFTER ME with your constant annoying and corny spamming telling me "what am I doing" when my post about Tariq had NOTHING to do with you. I noticed this about you getting emotionally hurt when ANYONE criticize any of these pro-black YouTubers. I just got annoyed(this is not the first from you) and called your ass out.

Yes I brought up your light complexion(and will do it AGAIN) because its most likely due to it that you are incapable of understanding the anti-blackness of the term "crispy." Tariq himself in the video of his that I posted said that he doesn't give a shyt if "crispy" meant dark skin. That coming from someone who is "pro-black." That is literally an oxymoron! And deflates Tariq's pro-black stance!

Do you get what I am saying or do I have to dumb it down for you? And this is coming from someone who RESPECTS and once called into Tariq's show. Of course silly hoteps like yourself only saw my posts as in attack to Tariq overall.

Lets be really real, alot of us are not putting in any SIGNIFICANT WORK, and if we were we wouldn't be on the coli as a full time mod. So it baffles me when I see nikkas on here talking shyt about people doing work out here no matter what their views are.
No, speak for yourself. Maybe just maybe if militants like yourself ACTUALLY pay attention to what goes on around here because people like @J-Nice actually puts in work.
The Black Gullah are close to losing their land #PlantersvillePipeline #Black Standing Rock

^^I didn't see you anywhere in that thread. As for me I already documented how the Hasidic Jews are trying to buy out my town and how me and other blacks in our town are trying to resist them.
Essential - Official Black Real Estate Thread

Seriously don't try me on this.

You don't see me shytting on any black person out here putting in work for us.
And yet no one is shytting on anyone.

I swear some blacks have this weird "follow the preacher" attitude where NO criticism is allowed.

I don't even shyt on kanye, he put alot of nikkas on, while the fashion industry is shytting on Kanye, Virgil is one of the hottest designers in the game right now, Just Don designs for Jordan Brand even his fukking barber has a moderately stable streetwear line. He even tried to put on that fakkit Ian conner, but he was so much of a fukkboy he fukked himself.

nikkas criticizing nikkas putting in work from the comfort of their keyboards is always some fakkit c00n shyt, so you all can miss me with that bullshyt
No wonder hardly anyone takes you seriously.

:salute:Proud fukking Golden God Militant, I bang on fakkits of any race or creed especially you crackers out here

NICE!!!

Which is why you don't understand the negative undertone of "crispy." Don't complain when you see a racist cac wearing this shirt.
crispy_tshirt.jpg

@KidStranglehold Bringing colorism into this like I aint more of a nikka than you, this is the guy yall chose to name your mod of the Negro section of the coli after?

Negro section? Interesting... You mean the section that ACTUALLY puts in work when it comes to discussion black economics, liberation, culture, history, current events, etc and none of that silly fake hotep shyt that you and others spam? Its a small wonder why I never seen YOU or other fake militants in important threads like these...
Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

Black Diasporic Essentials For "Liberation"

Essential - The Africa the Media doesn't tell you about

Essential - Official Black Real Estate Thread

Claud Anderson is suing for reparations....

My NYC Black Folk......Gentrification

No, you and other fake militants would fake be SPOON FED your info by people like Tariq Nasheed instead of going after the info yourselves.

And yes I WILL bring up colorism because this is what it is ABOUT. You and other Tariq supporters need to stop insulting our intelligence. Again if a racist cac were to wear this shirt then what would YOU do about?
crispy_tshirt.jpg

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:francis:
Y'all really gonna act like Crispy means "dark"?

crispy potato chips

Crispy fried chicken

Rice krispies

rice-krispies-original-treats.jpg

crisp·y
ˈkrispē/
adjective
adjective: crispy; comparative adjective: crispier; superlative adjective: crispiest
  1. (of food, typically cooked food) having a pleasingly firm, dry, and brittle surface or texture.
    "crispy fried bacon"

:patrice:
nikkas really defending Tommy though...

A known scammer c00n who's repeatedly disrespected black women on & off camera over a false definition...
:jbhmm:
I told dudes do a google image search screen shot and post the results but then they got hush lol.