Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
shyt, it doesn't even have to be phrased that way to have the same effect.

nikkas parroting shyt like "suspected white supremacist," "negro bedwench," and other things Tariq promotes makes it clear that he has shaped the thinking of a lot of you nikkas.

low key, he really is developing a code of conduct...

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

nikkas parroting shyt like "suspected white supremacist," "negro bedwench," and other things Tariq promotes makes it clear that he has shaped the thinking of a lot of you nikkas.

Bro you think Tariq came up with those terms :dead:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I don't believe it discredits his work at all. My point the entire time is that we know what "crispy" means, it's a very old slur to insult darker skinned Black people so let's not pretend that it means something else.
So are you going to do anything about it, or are you going to keep sounding like a bytch, forcing a point like the agent you are:stopitslime:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD

nikka shut the fukk up, we get it, you in every Tariq thread calling people Fatherless, gotcha, keep it fukking moving.

Plus im starting to think you are a cracker

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
That's a bullshyt "criticism" though. c00ns need to be shamed because they're very dangerous and you don't seem to have a valid argument for why they shouldn't be shamed. Make a valid argument for why c00ns shouldn't be shamed.

Out of that entire post, you just took away the last part? :what: Tariq is the prime example of "Do as I say and not as I do".

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Out of that entire post, you just took away the last part? :what: Tariq is the prime example of "Do as I say and not as I do".
That's the only example of what you considered a valid criticism. I don't think that it's valid and asked you for clarification. You not clarifying basically proves my point that you dot have any valid criticisms.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Well what are you going to do about it? He's likely to continue doing stuff for blacks while you and many others are going to complain and do nothing for blacks.

And this is why I'll NEVER take none of you "militants" seriously.:rolleyes:

Saying "what am I going to do about." Yet YOUR suppose to be "pro-black" yet shytting on darker complexion...

As for what IM doing me and others are trying to organize people in my town to resist the hasidics from buying out our town. What are YOU doing?

PS: Aren't you yourself a light bright? Yeah I went there

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
So Tariq said Tommy made threats to his wife and children?...

I'd need reciepts on that, because Tariq should've came with a bit more malice if that's the case....damn all this c00n train awards...I'm finna hem you up and put the fear of god in you...

I'll take a quick charge for that.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
And this is why I'll NEVER take none of you "militants" seriously.:rolleyes:

Saying "what am I going to do about." Yet YOUR suppose to be "pro-black" yet shytting on darker complexion...

As for what IM doing me and others are trying to organize people in my town to resist the hasidics from buying out our town. What are YOU doing?

PS: Aren't you yourself a light bright? Yeah I went there
Bro you shouldn't go there, at least don't come for me, I didn't take shots at you, you are complaining, and doing nothing, compared to a man that is doing more for blacks than currently anyone in the world to be really real. And your organizing what now?

Lets be really real, alot of us are not putting in any SIGNIFICANT WORK, and if we were we wouldn't be on the coli as a full time mod. So it baffles me when I see nikkas on here talking shyt about people doing work out here no matter what their views are.

You don't see me shytting on any black person out here putting in work for us. I don't even shyt on kanye, he put alot of nikkas on, while the fashion industry is shytting on Kanye, Virgil is one of the hottest designers in the game right now, Just Don designs for Jordan Brand even his fukking barber has a moderately stable streetwear line. He even tried to put on that fakkit Ian conner, but he was so much of a fukkboy he fukked himself.

nikkas criticizing nikkas putting in work from the comfort of their keyboards is always some fakkit c00n shyt, so you all can miss me with that bullshyt

:salute:Proud fukking Golden God Militant, I bang on fakkits of any race or creed especially you crackers out here

@KidStranglehold Bringing colorism into this like I aint more of a nikka than you, this is the guy yall chose to name your mod of the Negro section of the coli after?