Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You might as well be a fukkin Hughes brother if you just gonna profit off black oppresion. Say your a film producer and that's it. Stop giving out c00n awards as if you are the standard young black men should ascribe to..

Who said Tariq is the standard black men should follow :what:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Some lame ass nikkas in here.

He shouldnt be dissing his skin tone :mjcry:

He shouldn't have a mixed wife :mjcry:

He shouldnt make pro black movies, and shyt on white supremacy if hes not going to claim being a leader so i can use it as ammo to shyt on him :mjcry:

nikka go that way:camby:.

Don't let these nikkaz troll you bro. Crispy isn't a disparaging diss against Tommy's skin tone. It's about him being ashy.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
LOL OHHHHH, so you just don't like Tariq and don't want others to like him.

As I said earlier, he ran up on a c00n and I LOVE IT. Only disappointment I got is he didn't snappy his ashy ass neck. He smart he didn't though cause a c00n/cac like you would have loved that to see him go to jail.

I am neutral. I don't like or dislike Tariq. I actually respect the man's hustle. :manny:

It's you fanboys who take any criticism of your leader as a personal attack. You nikkas are living vicariously through him.

That's not healthy, breh.

I suspect most of you nikkas either a) didn't have a father growing up or b) had a weak ass, dysfunctional father in the home.

A lot of Tariq's original fans were nikkas who lacked confidence and needed some "game" training for the ladies! A lot of those same nikkas are still riding with him during this new hustle.

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
If anything, people are calling out Tariq's hypocrisy in this situation (if this wasn't a stunt for views). Case in point is Tariq saying on his last podcast that Tommy was always a c00n yet at 2:00, he says Tommy is waking cats up shouldn't worry about being called a misogynist.

If dude was always a c00n, why did he donate a stack to the Fatherless America scam? :jbhmm: Like I told a coworker this morning who watches Tommy, I'm critical is both of them because they've done and said questionable shyt. Tariq is not above criticism. I can agree with some of the things he says while having criticism.

For example, Tariq having a song called "The c00ns Come Out At Night" sounds like a Johnny Rebel song title and does nothing to empower.

That's a bullshyt "criticism" though. c00ns need to be shamed because they're very dangerous and you don't seem to have a valid argument for why they shouldn't be shamed. Make a valid argument for why c00ns shouldn't be shamed.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Fact of the matter is, dissing a Black person for their skin color is anti Black.

no....I think it's more anti- THAT fukk boy... that's MY opinion.

Personally...I'm able to compartmentalize a lot of shyt so I'm not effected by distractions.

...now... to play semantics with you...it could certainty be anti black...a lot of things we do to each other can be seen as such..ok...does the action make the person?...or is it the intention? It's a grey area I can see why some people get caught in the sauce of how to feel..

The more I type this out, the more I see where others are coming from on this. I just think he has done so much by way of informing and educating the community that a character flaw that'll have him in some petty shyt shouldn't discredit his work.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Okay I OFFICIALLY question Tariq. Here he says if "crispy" DID mean dark skin then theres nothing Tommys supporters can do about it....

So he's basically saying he doesnt give af whether crispy is offensive. This is why I dont trust these pro black YouTubers. Yall can neg me all yall want to.

Well what are you going to do about it? He's likely to continue doing stuff for blacks while you and many others are going to complain and do nothing for blacks.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Could you please link me to a post of a poster doing this :lupe:

I know brehs in real life like that. shyt is pathetic. Yet, they'll then turn around and let him wiggle out of the "leader" title!

If, back in the day, Malcolm was prefacing his arguments with "As the Honorable Elijah Muhammad teaches us..." and then turned around and claimed Elijah wasn't a leader, he would have gotten laughed out the room!

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I know brehs in real life like that. shyt is pathetic. Yet, they'll then turn around and let him wiggle out of the "leader" title!

If, back in the day, Malcolm was prefacing his arguments with "As the Honorable Elijah Muhammad teaches us..." and then turned around and claimed Elijah wasn't a leader, he would have gotten laughed out the room!

I've never heard a person in real life or online say that :manny:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
no....I think it's more anti- THAT fukk boy... that's MY opinion.

Personally...I'm able to compartmentalize a lot of shyt so I'm not effected by distractions.

...now... to play semantics with you...it could certainty be anti black...a lot of things we do to each other can be seen as such..ok...does the action make the person?...or is it the intention? It's a grey area I can see why some people get caught in the sauce of how to feel..

The more I type this out, the more I see where others are coming from on this. I just think he has done so much by way of informing and educating the community that a character flaw that'll have him in some petty shyt shouldn't discredit his work.

I don't believe it discredits his work at all. My point the entire time is that we know what "crispy" means, it's a very old slur to insult darker skinned Black people so let's not pretend that it means something else.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I've never heard a person in real life or online say that :manny:

shyt, it doesn't even have to be phrased that way to have the same effect.

nikkas parroting shyt like "suspected white supremacist," "negro bedwench," and other things Tariq promotes makes it clear that he has shaped the thinking of a lot of you nikkas.