Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
They follow, report and defend his every move and then claim he isn't a leader or their leader.

:mjlol:
Basically... Tariq WAS good for sprinkles of game and on some steel sharpen steel shyt before he went full race war hustle... Problem is a lot of these dudes had zero game swag or confidence and took his word as gospel.

EDIT: shyt was funny AS fukk. Breh asking where the killing at like it's a soft drink

Last edited:

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
The fact that this thread has almost 60 pages shows that people love conflict more than they love solutions.

Some of y'all are some drama queens. Real men don't celebrate this in any form or fashion because it doesn't help or change anything. It's just more Bullsh*t between Black people.

:smh::smh::smh:
Nah. It's called having much needed dialogue amongst ourselves.

Stop trying to take away nikka's freedom of speech. :martin:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Anti Tariq nikkas gotta be the most autistic dikkriders on the entire board. How are some of yall in here arguing against another black man that you claim to hate and ain't done shyt to you personally, for 20 pages?

This. I'll be damned if I spend more than 30 seconds on someone I don't like.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
You might as well be a fukkin Hughes brother if you just gonna profit off black oppresion. Say your a film producer and that's it. Stop giving out c00n awards as if you are the standard young black men should ascribe to..

Or just say you're not a leader.

So the man can't build his lane and become an entertainer?

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
:francis: If you read through the thread, the conflict isn't even why this thread is so big. The thread is so big because of Tariq haters trying to use any petty irrelevant bullshyt to shyt on Tariq. This happens in EVERY big Tariq thread.

If anything, people are calling out Tariq's hypocrisy in this situation (if this wasn't a stunt for views). Case in point is Tariq saying on his last podcast that Tommy was always a c00n yet at 2:00, he says Tommy is waking cats up shouldn't worry about being called a misogynist.

If dude was always a c00n, why did he donate a stack to the Fatherless America scam? :jbhmm: Like I told a coworker this morning who watches Tommy, I'm critical is both of them because they've done and said questionable shyt. Tariq is not above criticism. I can agree with some of the things he says while having criticism.

For example, Tariq having a song called "The c00ns Come Out At Night" sounds like a Johnny Rebel song title and does nothing to empower.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Okay I OFFICIALLY question Tariq. Here he says if "crispy" DID mean dark skin then theres nothing Tommys supporters can do about it....

So he's basically saying he doesnt give af whether crispy is offensive. This is why I dont trust these pro black YouTubers. Yall can neg me all yall want to.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You looking funny in the light:jbhmm:
I dont care what you think. I know whos 10 toes in this shyt and who is not. Tariq is good for what he's good for. If he doesn't want to tap into his true potentialthen he's content and just in it for the fame. Nobody is gonna poison my brothers, I don't give a fukk about your idol worship
Tariq fukking Nasheed is not above reproach.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
If a white supremacist calls another white person trailer trash, does that take away from that white mans white supremacy? :jbhmm:

nope....

...So we some people try to discredit with that flimsy crispy argument?....what is it you're really trying to do?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
If a white supremacist calls another white person trailer trash, does that take away from that white mans white supremacy? :jbhmm:

nope....

...So we some people try to discredit with that flimsy crispy argument?....what is it you're really trying to do?

Fact of the matter is, dissing a Black person for their skin color is anti Black.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
attention agents....

UFP60wK.gif

GTFOH