Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
If this is real, only one who 'won' is Vlad. Set two black men up for the altercation while he eventually profits off of this.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if this was some sort of orchestrated beef set up by Tommy and Tariq to generate more views between each of them.

It's an L on all fronts.

It's sad to see so many Black men interested in petty drama.

This thread has almost 1000 responses!

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Of course that fat meatball cuck looking cac Vlad will capitalize on two nikkas arguing. :snoop: But can't you even blame him though. Tariq put him in the position to eat off of this so why not take it? Just L's all around with these clips man, Tariq is my guy but he gotta practice what he preaches. Never call out your brother or sister in the presence of a suspected white supremacist, regardless if that brother or sister is a c00n or not. Smh.

Tariq will never be taken seriously as a Black leader.

This reminds me of that Al Sharpton/Roy Ennis fight back in the day in front of CACs. Smh.

Two Black men fighting in front of CACs is never a good look.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Tariq will never be taken seriously as a Black leader.

This reminds me of that Al Sharpton/Roy Ennis fight back in the day in front of CACs. Smh.

Two Black men fighting in front of CACs is never a good look.

You want him to be a leader that bad fam?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You want him to be a leader that bad fam?

I don't want him to be anything.

But, it's clear that he has a lot of fanboys among Black men craving direction and leadership.

You nikkas defend him to no end.

I call him what he is: a hustler profiting off the collective sense of hopelessness among Black men.

I know nikkas who preface their entire arguments and opinions off some shyt Tariq has said: "As Tariq said, ..." "shyt, like Tariq said, ..."

A lot of Black men in need of guidance are eating up his words. If the nikka doesn't want to carry the torch, he needs to fall back and stick to the Art ot Mackin' shyt.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

But, it's clear that he has a lot of fanboys among Black men craving direction and leadership.

I call him what he is: a hustler profiting off the collective sense of hopelessness among Black men.

Let folk do them. I guess you worry about people to much.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Let folk do them. I guess you worry about people to much.

I don't worry about people.

I'm just discouraged by nikkas being so interested in petty drama.

Leave that to our women and their Real Housewives shyt.

We can have Black men who claim to be woke engaging in Real Housewives-type shyt. That's not the move, breh.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I don't worry about people.

I'm just discouraged by nikkas being so interested in petty drama.

Leave that to our women and their Real Housewives shyt.

We can have Black men who claim to be woke engaging in Real Housewives-type shyt. That's not the move, breh.

Go to the Booth and listen to the nikkas talking about Kodak Black and Lil Yacht you may blow a fuse. Hell, we even got a loyal following of wrestling on here. Shout Out to the TSC.

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Do to the Booth and listen to the nikkas talking about Kodak Black and Lil Yacht you may blow a fuse. Hell, we even got a loyal following of wrestling on here. Shout Out to the TSC.

Breh. That's false equivalence.

Of course nikkas will stan rappers, wrestlers and athletes.

I'm talking about so-called woke nikkas in here dropping 1000 responses to some lame, sophomoric shyt pulled by Tariq.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

I'm talking about so-called woke nikkas in here dropping 1000 responses to some lame, sophomoric shyt pulled by Tariq.

LOL OHHHHH, so you just don't like Tariq and don't want others to like him.

As I said earlier, he ran up on a c00n and I LOVE IT. Only disappointment I got is he didn't snappy his ashy ass neck. He smart he didn't though cause a c00n/cac like you would have loved that to see him go to jail.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps

Breh they are not.....are not....are not leaders.

Tariq doesnt claim to be a leader and asks that people dont categorize him as such.

These are entertainers period.

The large response is due to the historybetween these two and tommy finally being confronted face to face.

The reaction will be the same is Zo Williams, Corey Holcomb, or even Geoff Brown were to confront him on camera.

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans

I know nikkas who preface their entire arguments and opinions off some shyt Tariq has said: "As Tariq said, ..." "shyt, like Tariq said, ..."

A lot of Black men in need of guidance are eating up his words. If the nikka doesn't want to carry the torch, he needs to fall back and stick to the Art ot Mackin' shyt.

They follow, report and defend his every move and then claim he isn't a leader or their leader.

:mjlol: