Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Tariq cool and all but what did he do...? He showed up and they talked shyt to each other back and forth then Tariq left... he even let this c00n ass nikka talk about his wife in his face and ain't do shyt... the c00n said: give it to your white wife nikka...!!!

Somebody go in on your wife in person deserves to be knuckled up...

But I'm old school though...

But fukk tommy though... he just carried Tariq though...

Tariq got up in his face and called him a straight up bytch. What man allows that shyt especially with a dude you got beef with.

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
30jpjqu.jpg

Don't know where the original picture from :mjlol: I think he had a phone in his hand instead of lotion. :ufdup:

Tommy look like a goodbar past the expiration date:mjlol:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Crispy the fukk boi c00n repeats what he said a few years ago. He addresses white people in the video "this is why when you see nikkas walk up on you, you need to keep shooting them" He goes on to elaborate this is why y'all white people see nikkas....when you see black dudes walk up on you, you need to keep shooting them. I get a kick out of reporting on them videos keep doing it".

"He also comments " I look forward to the day I can do at least one news report a day of some white dude shooting some nikka who approached him wrong"

It starts from 1:07:00 keep watching and see the things this piece of shyt dusty ass desperate c00n ass hoe ass bytch nikka says. If this nikka died tomorrow I would spit on his grave. Any "black person" that defends this piece of shyt is suspect in my book. All this because he didn't have heart to challenge another man to a fair one.
"bu bu Tariq calls him crispy because he's darkskinned" @Matt504

:scust::wtb::pacspit::ufdup::shaq2:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
"bu bu Tariq calls him crispy because he's darkskinned" @Matt504

:scust::wtb::pacspit::ufdup::shaq2:

he does and it's cowardly that instead of standing behind his insult, he claims he means something else by it. No different than his behavior when questioned by Tucker regarding his tweet, the nikka literally said, "that's not my opinion".

:manny:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
he does and it's cowardly that instead of standing behind his insult, he claims he means something else by it. No different than his behavior when questioned by Tucker regarding his tweet, the nikka literally said, "that's not my opinion".

:manny:
No, what's cowardly is how you deflect from obvious white racism with Tucker and obvious c00ning and overall bytchassness with Tommy, to focus on trivial shyt to passive aggressively defend them both:francis:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
No, what's cowardly is how you deflect from obvious white racism with Tucker and obvious c00ning and overall bytchassness with Tommy, to focus on trivial shyt to passive aggressively defend them both:francis:

I don't deflect from Tommy's behavior at all, fact of the matter is, this is a thread about Tariq running up on a Black man who's doing an interview, to have a non constructive confrontation, Tommy isn't shytting on Black women in the video posted but because I'm not discussing Tommy's antics from videos that occurred prior to the recording of the video in the OP, somehow I'm "deflecting", which is ironic considering the things I'm "deflecting" from did not happen in this video we're supposed to be discussing.

In the video posted in the OP: the only person c00ning is Tariq.
In the video posted in the OP: The only person who went onto white media to attack a Black man is Tariq.

Somehow, mentioning this is taking sides with Tommy, somehow, mentioning what happened in this video is considered deflecting and discussing Tommy's behavior in videos that aren't this video isn't considered deflecting.

You nikkas are in the fukking twilight zone, you can't even objectively watch a video and call out Tariq's behavior without "but but but in other videos, Tommy was saying this", which is the very definition of deflecting.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I don't deflect from Tommy's behavior at all, fact of the matter is, this is a thread about Tariq running up on a Black man who's doing an interview, to have a non constructive confrontation, Tommy isn't shytting on Black women in the video posted but because I'm not discussing Tommy's antics from videos that occurred prior to the recording of the video in the OP, somehow I'm "deflecting", which is ironic considering the things I'm "deflecting" from did not happen in this video we're supposed to be discussing.

In the video posted in the OP: the only person c00ning is Tariq.
In the video posted in the OP: The only person who went onto white media to attack a Black man is Tariq.

Somehow, mentioning this is taking sides with Tommy, somehow, mentioning what happened in this video is considered deflecting and discussing Tommy's behavior in videos that aren't this video isn't considered deflecting.

You nikkas are in the fukking twilight zone, you can't even objectively watch a video and call out Tariq's behavior without "but but but in other videos, Tommy was saying this", which is the very definition of deflecting.
Gotdamn man cut the shyt. The video is about the confrontation and the confrontation is a result of an ongoing back n forth that has spanned more than a year. This is about these two people and everything that they represent. The irony of you calling anyone a coward as you sit here defending Tommy while denying that you're defending him. "He went on white media and attacked a black man":heh: You c00ns have no shame and that's why you stick together.

I see nothing wrong with Tariq's behavior. He ran up and checked a c00n. Your fake outrage over it being in front of a white person doesn't move me. It's nothing but a deflection and passive aggressive defense of the c00n who got checked:francis: fukk a c00n.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Tariq told Tommy he couldn't come to LA, not only did he come to LA but he got ran down on by the nikka who told him he couldn't come to LA and the nikka didn't do shyt but film and name call.

this is impressive to nikkas like you who live through the actions of other people and cheer on the sidelines. where I'm from, if you threaten a nikka life and he run down on you, you will die right there, not get filmed and trolled.
nikka stop all that tough talk :mjlol: You're still a virgin and the only fight you've been in was your lifelong fight to get your parents to love you :mjlol:

You're a male feminist and a young thug stan :mjlol:

You're literally one of most bytchmade fakkits on this site. If Tariq would have slid Tommy. Tommy would have played the bytch victim role and went to the cops and sued just like you would do if I slapped the shyt outta you :mjlol:

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
nikka stop all that tough talk :mjlol: You're still a virgin and the only fight you've been in was the your lifelong fight to get your parents to love you :mjlol:

You're a male feminist and a young thug stan :mjlol:

You're literally one of most bytchmade fakkits on this site. If Tariq would have slid Tommy. Tommy would have played the bytch victim role and went to the cops and sued just like you would do if I slapped the shyt outta you :mjlol:

Tough talk from thousands of miles away, I'd have your mother wearing a picture of your peasant ass on a t-shirt if you ever slapped me. I never had an issue with a nikka playing with me but you Internet tough talkers love running your mouth because you never have to worry about getting ran down on.