Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I bet the circle of slander doesn't know what to do
15288359200_9e75cc5708_z.jpg

They all look like they DAP they p*ssy and don't clean it like it should.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
When it comes to @ridedolo on biracials, he unable to understand how mixed people are classified in the U.S. Homie doesn't even live in America. He will do nothing but waste your time when discussing this. He can't grasp the fact that mixed people are considered black :manny:
Where's @ridedolo at?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Crispy the fukk boi c00n repeats what he said a few years ago. He addresses white people in the video "this is why when you see nikkas walk up on you, you need to keep shooting them" He goes on to elaborate this is why y'all white people see nikkas....when you see black dudes walk up on you, you need to keep shooting them. I get a kick out of reporting on them videos keep doing it".

"He also comments " I look forward to the day I can do at least one news report a day of some white dude shooting some nikka who approached him wrong"

It starts from 1:07:00 keep watching and see the things this piece of shyt dusty ass desperate c00n ass hoe ass bytch nikka says. If this nikka died tomorrow I would spit on his grave. Any "black person" that defends this piece of shyt is suspect in my book. All this because he didn't have heart to challenge another man to a fair one.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Fam what are u talking about your insults have no merit. Unlike you i know my real father my mother wasnt a whore and I work for myself. Your the fakkit who cant critize the tariq nashyt because thats your man crush. You nikkas are wild mango

Ol make up boss titles to impress online worthless ass nikka. You're the CAC's favorite toy nikka at your shyt job and Your responses show weakness, You're in emotional distress which is why you type like these mush brain lean addicted d list junkie rappers on IG.

Sounding like you woke up with reality that you gotta shuck and jive for whitey for another day and realize your daddy's Fatherless America royalties never coming:mjcry:

Hang your self with a burning rope you homotional faggit :russ:

Last edited:

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
Crispy the fukk boi c00n repeats what he said a few years ago. He addresses white people in the video "this is why when you see nikkas walk up on you, you need to keep shooting them" He goes on to elaborate this is why y'all white people see nikkas....when you see black dudes walk up on you, you need to keep shooting them. I get a kick out of reporting on them videos keep doing it".

"He also comments " I look forward to the day I can do at least one news report a day of some white dude shooting some nikka who approached him wrong"

It starts from 1:07:00 keep watching and see the things this piece of shyt dusty ass desperate c00n ass hoe ass bytch nikka says. If this nikka died tomorrow I would spit on his grave. Any "black person" that defends this piece of shyt is suspect in my book. All this because he didn't have heart to challenge another man to a fair one.

he lookin at massa to save him from the nikkas :mjpls:

like when tariq walked in the interview, he kept lookin at the cac vlad to rescue him...

Big_Carl

Rookie
Daps
Tariq cool and all but what did he do...? He showed up and they talked shyt to each other back and forth then Tariq left... he even let this c00n ass nikka talk about his wife in his face and ain't do shyt... the c00n said: give it to your white wife nikka...!!!

Somebody go in on your wife in person deserves to be knuckled up...

But I'm old school though...

But fukk tommy though... he just carried Tariq though...