Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
I bet they won't update that op with the second camera angle from Tommy

You fakkits can keep negging me for expressing my opinions. Can't dispute anything I'm saying as untrue, so you resort to calling people cac's and c00ns.

You homotional ass nikkas actually think someone's feelings are gonna get hurt by negging them.

Damn you nikkas live a sad existence.

Protecting the very entities that set you up for failure, not to mention you argue like women and are emotional like them too.

Which one of yal coli dudes banged out this guys mom:mjlol:

My man is DEEP in his feelings....damn son go outside :heh:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
hqdefault.jpg

You got to do this for your boss like a token bytch nikka for your white boss for chump change. Your surrogate lost daddy got his card pulled and you can't even handle it. Bytch nikka in distress

Fam what are u talking about your insults have no merit. Unlike you i know my real father my mother wasnt a whore and I work for myself. Your the fakkit who cant critize the tariq nashyt because thats your man crush. You nikkas are wild mango

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Makes Tommy look even worse. Tariq was towering over him at the end and kept coming back telling him to move something :wow:
Tommy talked about your wife you had a gun and you did nothing real tough breh. Both these nikkas are fukk boys...

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You can't say that Tariq definition of crispy don't fit this nikka.

His definition of "crispy" allegedly refers to skin texture or being ashy. In your honest opinion, does Tommy's skin look ashy in this photo?

:lupe:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam what are u talking about your insults have no merit. Unlike you i know my real father my mother wasnt a whore and I work for myself. Your the fakkit who cant critize the tariq nashyt because thats your man crush. You nikkas are wild mango

lol look at you getting all homotional cause your boyfriend got treated like a hoe on camera

you ain't gettin none of those child support payment faggit :mjlol: