Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
going against the code by threatening another black man on a cacs platform :scusthov:

It's not a threat at all, and the code covers terminating people in self defense, get a copy at producejustice.com

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Tough talk from thousands of miles away, I'd have your mother wearing a picture of your peasant ass on a t-shirt if you ever slapped me. I never had an issue with a nikka playing with me but you Internet tough talkers love running your mouth because you never have to worry about getting ran down on.

If somebody killed you your mother and father would actually rejoice :mjlol:

And there you go with that corny ass "peasant" talk. Sounding just like your father Young Thug :dead:

You're such a condescending fakkit :scust:

I would say everything I'm typing to your face and I would literally slap the dog shyt out of you :mjlol:
Your only hope is to grap a pistol. But you're such a limp wrist fakkit, you wouldn't be able to hold heat :mjlol:

Real talk my nikka, you're the biggest bytchmade fakkit ass lame on this site. You cape for tranies, you constantly speak from a male feminist perspective, you're just an overall bytch ass nikka. I've slapped plenty of nikkaz like you and every last one of them nikkaz didn't do shyt but call the police on me :mjlol:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
If somebody killed you your mother and father would actually rejoice :mjlol:

And there you go with that corny ass "peasant" talk. Sounding just like your father Young Thug :dead:

You're such a condescending fakkit :scust:

I would say everything I'm typing to your face and I would literally slap the dog shyt out of you :mjlol:
Your only hope is to grap a pistol. But you're such a limp wrist fakkit, you wouldn't be able to hold heat :mjlol:

Real talk my nikka, you're the biggest bytchmade fakkit ass lame on this site. You cape for tranies, you constantly speak from a male feminist perspective, you're just an overall bytch ass nikka. I've slapped plenty of nikkaz like you and every last one of them nikkaz didn't do shyt but call the police on me :mjlol:

:russell:
digital tough talk.

You run around negging nikkas on here because you're an illiterate and emotional wreck. If you slapped all them nikkas and still walking around to tell it, that speaks to the fact that you're out here slapping weak and defenseless people. But in reality it's all ducktails, the closest you come to slapping nikkas is when you're furiously sending out negs to people who make you feel like the intellectual midget you are.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
digital tough talk.

You run around negging nikkas on here because you're an illiterate and emotional wreck. If you slapped all them nikkas and still walking around to tell it, that speaks to the fact that you're out here slapping weak and defenseless people. But in reality it's all ducktails, the closest you come to slapping nikkas is when you're furiously sending out negs to people who make you feel like the intellectual midget you are.

More condescending fakkit shyt :mjlol:

You don't realize how much you sound like a bytch with each post :laff:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Cant spell look you are a idiot. Please get off the coli and live a real life. nikka u post at all times. Get a fukking career , sell weed, do something with your life fukking dusty ass breh just using up air.

Anything else?