Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Is that it?
Yes I said I was done. Dont you woman ever listen? damn u brehs need fathers bad so u cling to tariq I get it. Now go clean ya room before ya mom gets home kid. fakkit ass nikkas in here crying over another man. :laff:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
tommy's eyes were teary as fukk.
Tariq knew that fakkit would sue
if he slapped him up.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
If somebody killed you your mother and father would actually rejoice :mjlol:

And there you go with that corny ass "peasant" talk. Sounding just like your father Young Thug :dead:

You're such a condescending fakkit :scust:

I would say everything I'm typing to your face and I would literally slap the dog shyt out of you :mjlol:
Your only hope is to grap a pistol. But you're such a limp wrist fakkit, you wouldn't be able to hold heat :mjlol:

Real talk my nikka, you're the biggest bytchmade fakkit ass lame on this site. You cape for tranies, you constantly speak from a male feminist perspective, you're just an overall bytch ass nikka. I've slapped plenty of nikkaz like you and every last one of them nikkaz didn't do shyt but call the police on me :mjlol:

He literally is, he posted an arm pic and judging by the pic he is in all probability flabby and sick. Arm limp like a moist faggit.