Tariq Nasheed Punks Out Tommy Sotomayor After Catching Him Slippin gives him c00n Train Award

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
No m

Fine. You caught me being a hypocrite.

Question is do you or any of these dudes ever admit to being proven wrong or hypocrites? Nah you don't. You'll either completely disregard my post, or start name calling because you can't prove me wrong. Notice when I namecall it's usually when someone else does it to me first. I actually answer all questions asked of me and address dudes like adults unlike you dudes.

It's different for me cause I don't run around ignoring real problems in the black community. Bothering black people who do no harm in the black community, while letting the actual perpetrators go unscathed.

Hilarious how you'd probably never have have problem with any of us calling each other nikkas, but in this particular situation you do.

You sir are also a hypocrite...

This made no sense. Just take your L and move on my breh.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You goofy ILoveMakkeon looking troll muthafukkas most likely walk the other side of the street when you see a group of blacks approaching you and we supposed to believe yall would run down on a CAC.:rudy:

When your CAC boss Jerry yells at you to go mop the floors and take out that garbage, You go :mjcry: ok sir.

This is never a problem for strong black men,bosses of all colors and sizes can just look at you,feel your pressence,and know that you aint to be played with:sas2:

If ya boss yelling at you,you already need to question yourself....ya boss should know like Tommy knew,he dont want that smoke:whoa:

Smh at Tommy having so much faith in Vlad,driving six hours,paying for his own hotel just talk to Vlad:scust:

And i saw that video where he spazzed on that black woman for nothing,damaging evidence that he's a p*ssy.

How you sit down while another man is trying to fight you,and berating you,calling you bytches and p*ssy....nikka aint even stand up and talk shyt back,dont think he even called Tariq out his name like he did that black woman:mjlol:.

I guess the boldness Trump has put in these white supremacist cacs,didnt trickle down to the pet c00ns,still docile as ever:pachaha:

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
Smh at Tommy having so much faith in Vlad,driving six hours,paying for his own hotel just talk to Vlad:scust:

To be fair.....Vlad is (to my knowledge) the biggest platform Tommy has had up until now, and could even somewhat legitimize him. I can see why he went the extra mile for that interview